HTC One Sales at 5 Million!

secretLOVER

May 21, 2013
Visit site
You guys can have your Samsung vs HTC vs Apple argument. Gets nowhere quick!
I'm sure none of us are going to drop one for the other because of someones opinion on a forum.

Screw Bieber AND Metallica!

SAMSUNG SUCKS! :mad:O:)

coggster

May 17, 2010
Visit site
It

Not that close to the S4, but that was to be expected. Make better ads, and have better marketing, and I think HTC could make Samsung be a little worried about its position. I am enjoying my HTC One very much. I hope HTC sticks around to make many more great devices like this one.

If they had enough devices available then it would have been higher too. I think it will steadily grow, unlikely to get too near the S4 figures but that makes no difference as long as HTC do as they wanted or better.

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I Hope HTC can sell 5 million more. Worst smartphone experience I have had was with a Samsung phone. If they made the only android phones available I would switch to the Iphone.

I don't care what kind of phone you have, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence.

mistyisland

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Seriously what the hell is up with this person. Can't have a single HTC related post without the constant barrage of negating anything remotely optimistic or factual. These HTC post are becoming too predictable..

Edit: must be mindful people are free to express opinion..I'm still angry though..grrr

Posted via Android Central App

Habib, could you be referring to Madlaw? If so, I think I can shed some light on his disgruntled behavior. I believe he is annoyed that he may be single-handedly contributing to the 5 million in sales of the HTC One. It seems that he has purchased several One's, and his family snags them right out of his hands. By now, he has probably even provided the three year old with a One. It wouldn't surprise me if his mother-in-law was walking around with a One.

I submit exhibit A: http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc-one/281380-access-notification-shade-landscape.html

I would imagine that he is unhappy that his wife and children have better taste in technology than he does. He he.

Last edited:

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Habib, could you be referring to Madlaw? If so, I think I can shed some light on his disgruntled behavior. I believe he is annoyed that he may be single-handedly contributing to the 5 million in sales of the HTC One. It seems that he has purchased several One's, and his family snags them right out of his hands. By now, he has probably even provided the three year old with a One. It wouldn't surprise me if his mother-in-law was walking around with a One.

I submit exhibit A: http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc-one/281380-access-notification-shade-landscape.html

I would imagine that he is unhappy that his wife and children have better taste in technology that he does. He he.

Well done and spot on! At the rate I am buying One's I might help reverse HTC's fortunes :cool:

EDIT: Except the mother in law who still has a feature phone. :p

TimmyB

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
This is obvious. But HTC has a terrible marketing team, as we've discussed in this forum many times before, so the One basically sold itself 5 million times. 50% of S4 sales, not bad, and it isn't even on Verizon.

Dang it! Chevrolet just outsold Mercedes Benz AGAIN last month. I'm going to have to sell my 3-point star and get the bowtie, because obviously, this means they are better!!!

Habiib

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Well done and spot on! At the rate I am buying One's I might help reverse HTC's fortunes :cool:

EDIT: Except the mother in law who still has a feature phone. :p

Liar...you'd be buying HTC Ones faster than they can produce them..lol Btw you are cold hearted. Mother's Day just passed and you didn't edit: (forgot to insert - get) your mother something up to date? How can you walk around with a clear conscious ?

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Liar...you'd be buying HTC Ones faster than they can produce them..lol Btw you are cold hearted. Mother's Day just passed and you didn't edit: (forgot to insert - get) your mother something up to date? How can you walk around with a clear conscious ?

LOL my mother in law, great cook, not so great with the tech. Doubt she could handle an iPhone let alone Android.

estebancam

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Congrats to hTc.

Marketing. Even Windows has it. Jessica Alba. *drools

I brought up Windows because I'm wondering if it's hurting hTc?

Highly doubtful with their small market share.

I would say HTC's roadblock is advertising how different and superior their design is from any other manufacturer. People love good hardware. A big reason why apple users won't switch from iPhone is precisely that.