HTC One Sales at 5 Million!

robsawalker

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back Metz, haven't seen you in awhile. Um... As much as it hurts, I'd give either of them an edge over Bieber, but IMO those two suck equally. :)

Which two? Michael Bolton and Boy George? Can't agree about Boy George to be honest, he's a very interesting fella - his autobiog 'take it like a man' is absolutely brilliant. And, yes, I am being serious!

Xsie

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Yawnzzzzz this same love hate bantering has become very boring. But it's good to see that HTC is doing well!
Me, personally, I absolutely LOVE my One. A very satisfied customer here!

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Congrats to HTC! Imagine if they had a good marketing team? These 5 million units basically sold themselves.

I'm not sure if you can even blame a marketing team for bad marketing if that team neve gets any money to market any product. I mean, sure blame the marketing team if they blew all the money on booze and hookers if they did so. But how can you blame anyone who doesn't even get the dollars required to compete? Do we have any evidence that the team was bad, other then the fact that a CEO let go of some people?

I've seen just what htc's marketing team has done on behalf of the new one and I'm impressed as compared to the last 2 or 3 years. Aren't you?

Posted via Android Central App

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Shouldn't this be great news for every consumer?

Samsung fans: FINALLY another manufacturer is taking themselves seriously, which will challenge Samsung and make them step up their game year after year.

HTC fans: Your favorite phone manufacturer is finally tasting big success and will hopefully build a stronger brand from it.

Everyone wins.

fernandez21

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Wow, thats like 2-4 BILLION in revenue in just a month and a half, depending on how much they sell for wholesale. Not bad, maybe I should get into cell phone business.

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Just read that Nokia is seeking an import ban on the one due to copyright infringement. Just what HTC needs..

I don't care what kind of phone you have, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence.

TheyStoleMyName

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
I dont care how many units samsung and htc sell. I dont care who has the fatter cow. I want which ever one that taste better!

Sent from my LG-E970 using Android Central Forums

snookasnoo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to see the source for these numbers, I assume it is shipped not sold like Samsung does, and what impact it has having on HTC's bottom line. It would be good if they stick around as a company. Samsung has too much influence in Android world and thats not good fo Android whatever you think of their devices.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to see the source for these numbers, I assume it is shipped not sold like Samsung does, and what impact it has having on HTC's bottom line. It would be good if they stick around as a company. Samsung has too much influence in Android world and thats not good fo Android whatever you think of their devices.

Erm. Samsung is the one that only reports shipped.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Just read that Nokia is seeking an import ban on the one due to copyright infringement. Just what HTC needs..

I don't care what kind of phone you have, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence.

No they're not.

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
It won't. It's also at least a year away from being heard. Also, given that they are suing over chips HTC buys from others, Nokia will not have a leg to stand on

I don't think it will succeed either but the sad thing is I don't think at this point HTC can afford to hemorrhage money for legal fees.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards