HTC One turned itself off - won't turn back on again?!! Help!!

Ufo_rebel

Dec 10, 2016
Visit site
Tried holding the power button and volume up tried with volume down tried with both tried just power no volume tried just the volume no power button tried removing card or chip tried New battery phone won't turn on. Died while using it. How do I get it to work master reset?

Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
Re: HTC one turned itself off - wont turn back on again?!! Help!!

yes! its know 5 days,,, i tryed every combination of trying to reboot - nothing., so yestday i went to some phone repair in town and he told that i should just throw it in the trash and he sayed that its a common problem with htc phone and nothing you can do about it.... and it true i saw many htc phone in his workshp with same problems,

A Mitch

Jun 13, 2017
Visit site
Try holding the power button and the volume up at the same time for at least 10sec.

Posted via Android Central App

Thank you alvin319 for the information my HTC shut down last night. Your advise helped thanks so much.

Last edited by a moderator:

tekfisher

Jul 3, 2017
Visit site
Re: HTC one turned itself off - wont turn back on again?!! Help!!

I kept.holding down the power button and after 8 seconds the phone would vibrate and do nothing else. After awhile it stopped.vibrating after that duration, and when I plugged it in and it started charging. I was able to turn it on and it's working perfectly. The battery was drained about 30%

worked like a charm..held it for about 10 seconds

Stzcy

Jun 30, 2018
Visit site
Hi, I have an HTC Desire 10. It keeps freezing and shutting off. It happens even when the battery is charged to 70%. Sometimes it restarts itself right away, but other times it won't start. I can get it on if I hard press the power and volume button but how do I get it to stop freezing and shutting down repeatedly.

Kashif Khan12

Jul 23, 2019
Visit site
Mine also vibrating again again i have done all vol up uol down all but its just vibrating all the time at charging orange light get on its htc desire 10 pro anyone can help thanks