HTC Thunderbolt Rubberized Case with Extended Battery Support

bliedel

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
After seeing the photos of the Seidio Extended cases and no longer wanting one due to their covering up the kickstand with a crappier version (which will also mute the speaker further), I went in search of a better option (and not an htcpedia cutout case).

I ran into this:

Currently backordered until the 11th, but looks like it'll do the job.

For anyone ordering, I also found a 10% off code on couponcabin.com. The code is COUPONCABIN10 and brings total price (with shipping) down to $15.29.

I'll let you know what I think once I receive it in a week or two.

Reactions: lovy

bliedel

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I received this case and am very satisfied. It is a hard shell case with a soft touch exterior. So far I am very happy. Now to get a holster for it...

Reactions: Accrete

itsdollar

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
My case finally shipped today. Reviews on XDA say it is a 2 piece hard case. I hope it will fit in the Seidio Dock when that becomes available.

mpciii

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
I just checked, they said it was back in stock. Hope this is better than the horribly fitting silicone one from HTCpedia. That was a waste of money.

Never mind. I just got an email saying it is now backordered. Calling to cancel the order as there isn't even an ETA.

itsdollar

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine on Thursday or Friday and it said back-ordered but with a possible restock date. I waited and it shipped today.

itsdollar

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Got it in the mail today.Solid 2 piece case that fits very well. Reminds me of an old Seidio case I had for my BB. I just hope the case doesn't mark up the phone like the Seidio one did and maybe it will fit the Seidio dock when that is released.

AFirefighter

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
After seeing the photos of the Seidio Extended cases and no longer wanting one due to their covering up the kickstand with a crappier version (which will also mute the speaker further), I went in search of a better option (and not an htcpedia cutout case).

I ran into this:

Currently backordered until the 11th, but looks like it'll do the job.

For anyone ordering, I also found a 10% off code on couponcabin.com. The code is COUPONCABIN10 and brings total price (with shipping) down to $15.29.

I'll let you know what I think once I receive it in a week or two.

Coupon Code is no good.

mpciii

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
FWIW i just got an email confirmation of ship-tracking on my case order...so it must be back in stock.

Me too. I ordered it a week ago when they said it was in stock. i called to cancel but they said it would be in stock the next day. Obviously it wasn't but I need a case so I decided to wait. Sounds like it's a decent case.

liquidice

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Pics!

I received my case in the mail -- took awhile, but finally got here.

The material like others have said is hard plastic with a soft rubberized coating. Reminds me of the coating used on some other HTC phones like the original G1.

I didn't close up the case in these pictures because I'm not currently using the extended battery and wanted to swap to the extended battery before I close the case. Not sure how hard it will be to get off once I switch :) The case works whether you have the extended battery or not -- in the event that you have both batteries with you and you want one case to work for both -- although it would be a waste of added bulk without the battery :)

Here are some pics...

IMG_44601024x768.jpg

IMG_44611024x768-1.jpg

IMG_44641024x768-1.jpg

IMG_44651024x768.jpg

IMG_44661024x768.jpg

IMG_44641024x768.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members