Huawei p30 pro

Nickrich

Aug 17, 2023
Visit site
Hi need help I have a huawei p30 pro,
When I answer or call someone they hear me to start then they stop hearing me, this only seems to be when I am at home and has only been happening for the last few months or so, I have had a new sim and tried with another p30 pro same problem, nobody else has this problem in the house?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If you have wi-fi calling on, try turning it off and see if the problem persists.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to AC!
Is this with the stock phone app that this is happening? Does it happen without WiFi on and just mobile data? Can also try safe mode for the calls see if it's the same or some 3rd party application causing this.

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi need help I have a huawei p30 pro,
When I answer or call someone they hear me to start then they stop hearing me, this only seems to be when I am at home and has only been happening for the last few months or so, I have had a new sim and tried with another p30 pro same problem, nobody else has this problem in the house?
Happens with me, where they don't hear for the first few seconds but then it comes through

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Thanks mate. I was really just commenting on the initial post.

What info would you need though if it can help?
The main question I was wondering about was if this only happens with wi-fi calling. Depending on the carrier or the wi-fi network, wi-fi calling can sometimes be a little wonky.

Reactions: J Dubbs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia