Hulu plus on the Photon.

devren

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I have been looking for the same news. Never used Hulu on my Evo now as soon as I get Photon I keep finding myself in situations where Hulu would be great.

ToxicWaffle

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I am currently using the motorola electrify, us cellulars rebrand of the photon. You can get hulu plus if you are rooted, and use a titianum backup file available online. I had mine saved on my sd card from when I was using the HTC Desire. Try doing a google search for "titianum backup hulu plus" or "hulu plus Htc Desire cdma". I found mine on a forum, a little bit of searching will get you there.
This works because the app only checks the phone model once, so make sure when you restore it you restore app and data. If you cant find it anywhere then message me and Ill hop on my computer and post it. And if your phone isnt rooted yet there is a one click root for the photon available, I know because it works for the Electrify too.
Enjoy Hulu plus!

Sent from my Motorola Electrify

Reactions: traviscurren

traviscurren

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I am currently using the motorola electrify, us cellulars rebrand of the photon. You can get hulu plus if you are rooted, and use a titianum backup file available online. I had mine saved on my sd card from when I was using the HTC Desire. Try doing a google search for "titianum backup hulu plus" or "hulu plus Htc Desire cdma". I found mine on a forum, a little bit of searching will get you there.
This works because the app only checks the phone model once, so make sure when you restore it you restore app and data. If you cant find it anywhere then message me and Ill hop on my computer and post it. And if your phone isnt rooted yet there is a one click root for the photon available, I know because it works for the Electrify too.
Enjoy Hulu plus!

Sent from my Motorola Electrify

Thanks! Found it quickly and got it up and running!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk