I am Folding on getting the phone...

uncreativeartist

Trusted Member
Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
I finally decided my interest in tech is stronger than the tiny bit of outrage at the current cell phone market.

With the current trade-in offer AT&T has the overall cost for the Fold 3 will cost me half per month than I paid for my last phone. I know I will need a charging block, actually I will need 2 so I can have one at work. In the future I would like to add a wireless charger, over the years using my current phone the charging plug had gotten worn out so the charging cable would not stay without help. I will also get a cheap set of headphones, I am finding I need them more and more.

I have also been looking through the phone case post. I am a fan of Spigen and UAG cases, they both have been very good protection and have cases that I think look good. Is the Spigen Tough Armor one of the only cases with hinge protection? I am not interested in cases that cover the front screen I know I would find it annoying with it flapping around. Are there other methods for protecting the hinge?

I will miss the s-pen I found myself using that more as well. The additional cost for the one for the Fold 3 is too much. Maybe in the far future.

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Congrats on your purchase. AT&T offered $1000 trade, you'll see that after three months billing cycle. For the case, yes Spigen Armor offer hinge protection, remember, you won't be able to put your phone flat on or a holder with screen open. That hinge protection is bulky.

donnyxmx

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I finally decided my interest in tech is stronger than the tiny bit of outrage at the current cell phone market.

With the current trade-in offer AT&T has the overall cost for the Fold 3 will cost me half per month than I paid for my last phone. I know I will need a charging block, actually I will need 2 so I can have one at work. In the future I would like to add a wireless charger, over the years using my current phone the charging plug had gotten worn out so the charging cable would not stay without help. I will also get a cheap set of headphones, I am finding I need them more and more.

I have also been looking through the phone case post. I am a fan of Spigen and UAG cases, they both have been very good protection and have cases that I think look good. Is the Spigen Tough Armor one of the only cases with hinge protection? I am not interested in cases that cover the front screen I know I would find it annoying with it flapping around. Are there other methods for protecting the hinge?

I will miss the s-pen I found myself using that more as well. The additional cost for the one for the Fold 3 is too much. Maybe in the far future.

I have the Spigen Slim Armor, I think it’s a better case then the Tough Armor, better hinge. Also I got the S-Pen Pro for the fold and it’s awesome.

uncreativeartist

Trusted Member
Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
Congrats on your purchase. AT&T offered $1000 trade, you'll see that after three months billing cycle. For the case, yes Spigen Armor offer hinge protection, remember, you won't be able to put your phone flat on or a holder with screen open. That hinge protection is bulky.

Thank you I believe the credit is toward the monthly payments of the phone. that is a good bit of information about the case and the hinge protection.

I have the Spigen Slim Armor, I think it’s a better case then the Tough Armor, better hinge. Also I got the S-Pen Pro for the fold and it’s awesome.

The Slim Armor has a hinge protector? I did not notice it in the photos I have seen. The S-Pen seems like it would be great to use, I like the size of it as well. Too bad it is out of my reach for a long while.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer