I am loving the @#&^!* out of the Pixel 3 XL. I like it better than the 3 and the 2XL.

Itsa_Me_Mario

¯\_(o_o)_/¯
Feb 19, 2018
Visit site
Question, I received an email from "Google" asking me to share my thoughts on new products recently. I'm not sure of it's authenticity because of the recent report about G+ but that happened a while back.

I think it would be awesome if legit. Any suggestions? Sorry off topic.

PM me a screenshot if you want or link it in the thread.

Disclosure: I am not a google employee, my posts are my evaluation.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
One question since you been tight lip up to now ..
Does the back scratch easy?

It doesn't look like it will scratch as easily as implied by those referencing Marques. Glass backed phones pretty much get scratched fairly easy in general. Not much different than the screen.

Torisen1

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
PM me a screenshot if you want or link it in the thread.

Disclosure: I am not a google employee, my posts are my evaluation.

Sorry I couldn't find a way to PM in the phone app. So here they are the original message and a follow up.

Edit: Dang it only posted one of the shots.

Attachments

• 27635.jpg
    27635.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 97

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
It doesn't look like it will scratch as easily as implied by those referencing Marques. Glass backed phones pretty much get scratched fairly easy in general. Not much different than the screen.

I've never had a screen scratch with any phone I've ever had. I've never used a screen protector. I'm careful and always keep my phone in a left front pocket and absolutely never have anything in that pocket except my phone. If the back is also made from Gorilla Glass 5, I'm tempted to go without a case this time.

Itsa_Me_Mario

¯\_(o_o)_/¯
Feb 19, 2018
Visit site
I've never had a screen scratch with any phone I've ever had. I've never used a screen protector. I'm careful and always keep my phone in a left front pocket and absolutely never have anything in that pocket except my phone. If the back is also made from Gorilla Glass 5, I'm tempted to go without a case this time.
Both front and back are GG 5 but the back has a coating ok it.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
The one thing that's really got me holding off is the gestures only nav. What are your thoughts on it? I really enjoy the normal three button Android nav and don't really want to relearn at this stage.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
The one thing that's really got me holding off is the gestures only nav. What are your thoughts on it? I really enjoy the normal three button Android nav and don't really want to relearn at this stage.

Turn off your buttons and try to get use to them for few days

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards