I am loving the @#&^!* out of the Pixel 3 XL. I like it better than the 3 and the 2XL.

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Just received mine earlier this morning as well a simply white 64gb XL 3 and absolutely love the new screen. It's true the notch in person looks much better than on pics/videos and absolutely does not bother me at all. I came from the xl 2 which I have factory reset since I received the confirmation 3, stored it away in its original box and won't be looking at it unless it's to sell it.

Man the screen is a huge difference and the speakers sound wayyyyyy better. I'm very happy as long as no weird issues start to creep up.

BTW I read an article stating that after doing the phone tear down turns out that Google used Samsung panels and not LG for the xl 3. No wonder it's an amazing screen.

Itsa_Me_Mario

¯\_(o_o)_/¯
Feb 19, 2018
Visit site
Just received mine earlier this morning as well a simply white 64gb XL 3 and absolutely love the new screen. It's true the notch in person looks much better than on pics/videos and absolutely does not bother me at all. I came from the xl 2 which I have factory reset since I received the confirmation 3, stored it away in its original box and won't be looking at it unless it's to sell it.

Man the screen is a huge difference and the speakers sound wayyyyyy better. I'm very happy as long as no weird issues start to creep up.

BTW I read an article stating that after doing the phone tear down turns out that Google used Samsung panels and not LG for the xl 3. No wonder it's an amazing screen.

I was suspecting that they used Samsung but wasn't sure. The screen is pretty nice. My favorite thing is the upgrades to assistant though.

Torisen1

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Holy crow this phone is crazy good. I've only been playing with it for 5 hours but damnit I'm very impressed. The screen seems so much bigger! Pixel 3 XL 64gb Just Black, coming from the Pixel 2 XL Stormtrooper.

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I tried using the phone without the notch for half of today and I ended up switching back to the notch. Looks great either way and people are right you get used to it. Also if you truly hate the notch and hide it the phone basically turns into a pixel 2xl with a much better screen etc. I think this phone was 100% worth the upgrade from my pixel 2 xl. I opted in for the trade in kit from Google, but they are only offering $325 for the pixel 2 do 64gb. I'm going to try to sell the phone first and give it like 2 weeks before I send it in to Google if I can't sell it.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
The pixel 3 xl is fantastic so far. Little slippery without a case. But other than that haven't really had any issues. Very happy making the switch from my note 9. Very fast and fluid.

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
BTW get natcho notch app from the play store and this app allows you to hide the notch when keeping the notification bar at the top all blacked out. Much better than moving it down with the developer option.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia