I buy tablet from Ali 1 tb

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
If by "Ali" you mean AlieExpress, then you likely got scammed. Those types of sites are notorious for selling devices listed with top end specs but are actually bottom of the barrel hardware. They program it to report false info to try hiding that from the user, which leads to this sort of error.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
With what program I can check real spec?
These are a couple that SMOOREZ typically uses:

Device Info HW
CPU-Z

There are a couple others he lists that are only available as apks (and the links no longer work) -- it's always a little risky to install apks from sites unless you're absolutely sure the files are clean.

Keep in mind that these knockoff devices can still fool these device spec apps, at least in certain categories. That's why it can be helpful to use multiple apps to check. But as a rule, any cheap device from AliExpress and Wish (and probably Temu) is probably lying about its specs.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Looking at those screenshots, two things immediately stick out to me.

CPU: The CPU is being reported as a Mediatek Snapdragon 870, with 10 cores. The Snapdragon line is from Qualcomm, not Mediatek, and is an 8 core processor. That's an obvious sign of fraudulent tampering at the system level.

Display: You didn't mention anything about the display, but I noticed the two apps are reporting different resolutions. That's another sign of tampering.

The storage amounts are being reported the same as advertised, but that isn't trustworthy. As B. Diddy mentioned, these scammers can still make it so these apps are reporting the wrong info. Sometimes they are successful to the point you have to tear down the device and examine the physical chips to uncover the truth. I'm normally not a betting man, but I'd make an exception in this case that the storage full warning is correct and you don't have 1TB of storage in it.

If you are still within the return window, I would do so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali