I cant get my LG G4 airdrive to work

raymond7

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
Dear ACentral

Ive got my lg g4 for about a week now and so far i have only one issue. My lg airdrive doesnt seem to work.

Ive tested this on win 7, 8.1 and win 10
I made an lg account and logged in on the lg bridge on the pc and on the phone. I enabled lg bridge on my phone. In windows explorer im able to navigate through my lg g4 folders with airdrive. The problem is i cant copy stuff from my lg g4 to my pc via airdrive. I also cant open stuff directly in windows explorer through airdrive. Usb connection is working fine tho.

Beside this airdrive problem everything is working perfect and im very happy with my lg g4.

Anyone can help me out?

I hope my phone isnt faulty or something :(

Greetings,
Raymond

lostchild

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I don't even have that app on my G4. Is that only on the international version? I normally use AirDroid on my old phone. I haven't tried it on the G4 though, but AirDroid is one of the most popular wireless file transfer app I believe.

raymond7

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
I don't even have that app on my G4. Is that only on the international version? I normally use AirDroid on my old phone. I haven't tried it on the G4 though, but AirDroid is one of the most popular wireless file transfer app I believe.

Strange that you dont got the lg airdrive option o_O

I have tried airdroid from the playstore and that is working perfectly wireless. I wonder why lg airdrive isnt working. Maybe its a bug in the software?

Im running v10b-eur-xx on international version of lg g4 h815

clucabart

Apr 30, 2016
Visit site
SOrry !!!
i have the same problem !!!
i have tried everything in order start this lg airdrive but nothing.
so i have written to lg support but they don't solve it

now i think resolved it !!!

access procedure with lg air drive

1. Start lg air drive from PC and login ( best done with google + )
2. wait as long it takes for you to appear the PC / smartphone access page ( do not touch anything !!! ) . appear after 3o- 4o seconds this screen in the picture [ ATTACH = CONFIG ] 226065 [ / ATTACH ]

3. as in the picture , do not yet appear written that there is LG4 ( at the bottom left of the screen ) then reset wifi and mobile data from the smartphone making sure that the mobile data option is turned on lg air drive smartphone .
4. Then click CONNECT from pc . If all goes well LG4 icon will appear at the bottom left .
5. If the first try does not work ... so be smart wifi reset and enters the air drive lg screen . (Note: lg Airdrive from pc with Connect button starts the connection on page Airdrive lg smartphone . the state connection also goes on airdrive screen at the bottom left ) .

i hope this is good for you!!
bye

Attachments

• Senza titolo-1.jpg
    Senza titolo-1.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 23

ChuchoFett

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Keeps asking me to log in to Google.. i've logged in a million times already and it just keeps sending me to the AirDrive log in screen... it's annoying af...