Shortcuts Won't Open

TxDoc

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Mustang7757

THAT FIXED THE PROBLEM THAT NO ONE ELSE COULD FIX !!!!

How did you find the solution? Or, how did you know what to search for to solve this?

I appreciate all your time and effort. Not only to post, but to find and make screenshots that clearly showed and explained how to fix the problem.

You are VERY knowledgeable and very kind to go to the trouble to help me, and I'm sure, others.

Have a Great weekend. Buy a Lotto ticket, I think what you did may come back to in non coincidental luck , meaning you deserve it.

Thank you again

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Mustang7757

THAT FIXED THE PROBLEM THAT NO ONE ELSE COULD FIX !!!!

How did you find the solution? Or, how did you know what to search for to solve this?

I appreciate all your time and effort. Not only to post, but to find and make screenshots that clearly showed and explained how to fix the problem.

You are VERY knowledgeable and very kind to go to the trouble to help me, and I'm sure, others.

Have a Great weekend. Buy a Lotto ticket, I think what you did may come back to in non coincidental luck , meaning you deserve it.

Thank you again
That's great
I'm glad I could help , sometimes the right key words help when searching for problems I'm happy it's fixed. Have a great weekend!

Reactions: TxDoc