I can't get the LED notification in K9 Mail to work

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I've been trying to get the LED flashing for when I get mail in K9 mail. I went to settings in K9 and clicked on it, then even clicked others like sound and vibrate. The sound and 'Vibrate work on it, but not the LED Notification. Even played with the different colors on the LED. I know the LED on my X works cause I've seen it flashing before, for either missed call or something I think. Anybody else have this problem or know how to get it to work?

WAldenIV

MacGyver Wannabe
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
The phone has to be in standby mode for the LED to flash. If you are testing the phone with K9 active and the phone screen on, the LED won't flash. I've tweaked the LED colors in K9 this week trying to find a good color. It never showed the blinking LED until I let the phone go into standby.

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
WaldenIV, I was looking up on google last night and I read about the screen being off. If by standby you mean when the screen is off after a minute, I've done that, and all I heard was the sound notification, but did not see the LED flashing. I get the notification on the status bar too with the number of emails on it. So don't know if that has anything to do with it or not.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janvi212