I can't restore my HTC One M9 to its original settings

A

AC Question

So I just got my new cell phone, my first time with Android, and a few days ago I messed up. I followed this video to try and root my device : Sakitech's video on 'How to Root your HTC One M9 (Full Guide)
It ended up in a bootloop, I tried a few things and ended up installing Android HD Revolution 20.0 as my OS. I did it, but I had one problem : I didn't have any service with my provider anymore
So I panicked, tried a few things and ended up relocking my phone, while still being S-ON. I tried more stuff, without really knowing exactly what I was doing, and now my ADB cannot recognize my phone anymore. (when I do cmd adb devices it doesn't show up) I tried everything : re-installing all the drivers I could, pdaNet, changing environment variables, nothing works. It also cannot go in recovery mode anymore, so it is impossible for me to install the TWRP backup I found which is an exact match to my phone and provider (videotron) :

kernel: lk
product: htc_himaulatt
version: 1.0
version-main: 3.38.1530.2
version-baseband: 01.01_U11440801_96.01.51207G_F
version-bootloader: 1.0.0.0000
mid: 0PJA11000
cid: VIDEO001

Went ahead and bought a micro sd card to try and install a stock rom. The microSD card works because I tried to flash a rom and it gave me the error that I didn't have the right version. I have no stock rom to work with, unless there is a way I can flash the TWRP backup with an sd card.

Again, I cannot
-turn my phone on (softbrick)
-enter recovery mode
-adb devices : list of devices attached empty
-put my phone s-off
-the device also is NOT rooted

I can
-enter download mode
-enter fastboot commands
-enter bootloader mode
-i have a working microsd card

When I go into download mode it's showing :

*** RELOCKED ***
htc_himaulatt PVT S-ON
LK-1.0.0.0000
RADIO-01.01_U11440801_96.01.51207G_F
OpenDSP-15.6.1.00522.8994_1026
OS-3.38.1530.2

I already tried this ROM
- The 1.32.1530.7 video001 ( gave me following error code after trying to flash with my microsd card :

19 RU_MAIN_VER_FAIL os-version in android-info missing or i
19 RU_MAIN_VER_FAIL os-version in android-info missing or i
FAIL19 RU_MAIN_VER_FAIL os-version in android-info missing or i

Keep in mind I messed up my device after installing Android Revolution HD 20.0 Custom Rom (don't know if this matters)
Flashing a stock rom seems to be my only option left. Or is it? Please help me, guide me ! I have been working 20+ hours on this thing and it is driving me crazy!

Thanks a lot

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
So I panicked, tried a few things and ended up relocking my phone, while still being S-ON. I tried more stuff, without really knowing exactly what I was doing

Hahahaa!!!! Go to PC>>open Chrome>>type HTC ONE M9 RUU (INSERT CARRIER HERE)>>Download 1pointwhatevergigabyte download at the bottom of the page(must be windows PC)>>Open after download and FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS>>Facepalm and ask yourself, should I continue to tinker without utilizing the proper resources???
Good day senor

The ego did not post this

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fawaz