I got an Android, but want to go back to the iPhone. Why is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
Really? So you can walk in any store and find as many accessories for the Nexus 5 as you can for an iPhone 5s? Are you absolutely positive about that because that's a huge part of the ecosystem for a lot of folks.
That will change with Marketshare. Apple is coasting on previous marketshare gains.

Apple's profits fetish could spell its DOOM • The Register

I can walk into any computer store and find stuff for the PC. For the Mac? Not so much. Marketshare matters.

1484253_798870386795258_1809986259_n.jpg

JSanchez41

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: got an android but want to go back to iphone. why is this

At some point we will all realize that a phone is just that a phone. No one really needs anything on either a droid or iphone but we want things. Soon i think we will all just get a tablet for all the extras and go back to flip phones...but until then Droid rules!

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

At some point we will all realize that a phone is just that a phone. No one really needs anything on either a droid or iphone but we want things. Soon i think we will all just get a tablet for all the extras and go back to flip phones...but until then Droid rules!

101.gif

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site

At some point we will all realize that a phone is just that a phone. No one really needs anything on either a droid or iphone but we want things.
You don't really "need" a car. You can walk to and from work just fine, even if it is across town.

You don't "need" a computer. You don't "need" a TV. You don't "need" a bed.

There is no reason to deny yourself conveniences. That's my point. More is better.

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site

You don't really "need" a car. You can walk to and from work just fine, even if it is across town.

You don't "need" a computer. You don't "need" a TV. You don't "need" a bed.

There is no reason to deny yourself conveniences. That's my point. More is better.

I need a car. I live 15 miles from work for one and two I live on a 180 acre farm in a rural area. There is no public transportation. There is great LTE coverage from Verizon though :). But there are also places I go regularly that are 30 plus miles away, but just to get to work I would have to start walking at 3 AM.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

I need a car. I live 15 miles from work for one and two I live on a 180 acre farm in a rural area. There is no public transportation. There is great LTE coverage from Verizon though :). But there are also places I go regularly that are 30 plus miles away, but just to get to work I would have to start walking at 3 AM.

You are not "listening". You've been told, rather clearly in fact, that you don't need a car. So why are you making up these excuses?

/jest

sent via the gPad 8.3 📱

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site

I need a car. I live 15 miles from work for one and two I live on a 180 acre farm in a rural area. There is no public transportation.
Its not a need...you are capable of walking that distance. If you have two working legs, it's a convenience, not a need.

You have a car to save you time and effort. It's a convenience. Just like a smartphone or Microwave or anything else. "Need" is a relative term.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

I live 46 miles from my school.

Sent from my XT1060 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mostafakhalaf