I got my Xoom upgraded to 4G, who else got there's?

freeky1

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Mine has been processed.

Ticket Opened
09/30/2011

Device Received
10/04/2011

RMA Processed
10/05/2011

Device Shipped

Tracking Number

Shipping Carrier

Mine also says "WIFI Only 4G LTE Upgrade" because I have never activated my 3G. Verizon doesn't give you a SIM until you activate their service.

alphanu22

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Mine has been processed.

Ticket Opened
09/30/2011

Device Received
10/04/2011

RMA Processed
10/05/2011

Device Shipped

Tracking Number

Shipping Carrier

Mine also says "WIFI Only 4G LTE Upgrade" because I have never activated my 3G. Verizon doesn't give you a SIM until you activate their service.

Mine also says "WIFI Only 4G LTE Upgrade". So im guess we have to go to VZW to get the LTE Sim?

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
just checked my Tracking Deal on Moto-

on the bottom it says Sim Number: 8******************0 (* actual numbers just hiding)

Looks like they installed one?

HUH. That's interesting. I didn't think they were doing that. Good to know. I know for myself I better have a sim since I have service with VZW. But my understanding was that if you never activated service you wouldn't get a sim until you did. Very interesting indeed.

alphanu22

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
HUH. That's interesting. I didn't think they were doing that. Good to know. I know for myself I better have a sim since I have service with VZW. But my understanding was that if you never activated service you wouldn't get a sim until you did. Very interesting indeed.

check ur tracking
https://globalrepairtools.motorola.com/serviceandrepair/device/index/en-us/trackrepair/

In the Device Notes, does anyone have something different other than "WIFI Only 4G LTE Upgrade"?
also
Sim Number does anyone have numbers in there?

This is my Deal, I bought my XOOM at BestBuy for 799. Activated it for 1/2 a day, called up VZW and Closed it.

mloebl

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
check ur tracking
https://globalrepairtools.motorola.com/serviceandrepair/device/index/en-us/trackrepair/

In the Device Notes, does anyone have something different other than "WIFI Only 4G LTE Upgrade"?
also
Sim Number does anyone have numbers in there?

This is my Deal, I bought my XOOM at BestBuy for 799. Activated it for 1/2 a day, called up VZW and Closed it.

Mine says "4G LTE Upgrade" only. I have 3G activated currently. Still waiting for the upgrade so not sure if that will change and no SIM yet obviously.

-Mike

alphanu22

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Mine says "4G LTE Upgrade" only. I have 3G activated currently. Still waiting for the upgrade so not sure if that will change and no SIM yet obviously.

-Mike

there was no # in my sim at first then on tue when i checked there was a SIM #

what my tracking looks like:
Ticket Opened
09/29/2011

Device Received
10/03/2011

RMA Processed
10/03/2011

Device Shipped

Tracking Number

Shipping Carrier

Sim Number
8****************0

LBTRS

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I got my confirmation of receipt yesterday around 3:00pm and it just changed to RMA Processed and I have a SIM number. Nothing on a ship date though. They completed the upgrade quicker than I thought they would.

bigguy_132

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
I got my confirmation of receipt yesterday around 3:00pm and it just changed to RMA Processed and I have a SIM number. Nothing on a ship date though. They completed the upgrade quicker than I thought they would.

While I agree with you there what is to be seen is how fast they ship them back to customers. So far I have not heard of anyones shipping back yet.

alphanu22

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
just being optimistic but i think most of our XOOM's are ready to be shipped out today for tomorrows release of the XOOM 4G LTE at VZW's- Since Oct6 is the Launch of it-

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if they wait until they have a certain number ready to go. Maybe they are getting a negotiated discount for shipping in large numbers from Fedex.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

bmhanson

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Just received shipping confirmation email from Motorola. According to FedEx tracking I should have my Xoom back tomorrow by noon. I expect others should be gettign theirs soon if they don't already have it.

mloebl

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Wow they are moving fast... it was checked in this AM, and it's been processed. Now like everyone else still waiting for it to ship. :)

-Mike

jchien

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
Just received shipping confirmation email from Motorola. According to FedEx tracking I should have my Xoom back tomorrow by noon. I expect others should be gettign theirs soon if they don't already have it.

I am hoping I get my email from Motorola shortly!

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Mine's still waiting to be processed. Basically it's "yea, we received it" but nothing else has been done. I probably won't get it back til next week sometime.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felisovci