I got my Xoom upgraded to 4G, who else got there's?

alphanu22

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
me either-
Ticket Opened
09/29/2011

Device Received
10/03/2011

RMA Processed
10/03/2011

hopefully it updates today

Edit:
Looks like they attached a SIM to it... kinda exciting i guess, thats all

Last edited:

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm quite concerned at this point. I've received nothing from Motorola saying they received it, the RMA information on their site still saying it was opened on 9/29 with NO other information and saying that it hasn't been received, and I have no tracking information for it. This is not what I consider a good situation. At all.

jmullinsiu

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I bet they are all the refurb docks that Moto has from fixing them when they break. They have to do something with them, right?

I am fortunate that I have my wife's wifi Xoom to use while mine is being upgraded.

I dropped mine off at the airport Fedex office last night at 7:00 PM and it was delivered in Shaumberg (Elgin) this morning. Hopefully they will upgrade it and ship it out today!

Whats Shaumberg? Do you mean Schaumburg? Sorry im just a smart ass.

Has everyone's FEDEX box been going to Elgin? I thought maybe it was just because it was local, all Chicago-area ones were going there.

its like 20mins from me, I wish I could have just took it in myself.

mloebl

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Nothing here either... and of course I forgot the tracking number as I posted earlier. However I suspect (hope) mine is probably in a giant pile of them somewhere they are slowly going thru.

-Mike

bmhanson

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm quite concerned at this point. I've received nothing from Motorola saying they received it, the RMA information on their site still saying it was opened on 9/29 with NO other information and saying that it hasn't been received, and I have no tracking information for it. This is not what I consider a good situation. At all.

If I recall you said you yours got dropped off yesterday to be picked up around 5. Yours probably will get there tomorrow. Remember for those of us who shipped it Friday it had all weekend to get to Motorola. :-D

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
If I recall you said you yours got dropped off yesterday to be picked up around 5. Yours probably will get there tomorrow. Remember for those of us who shipped it Friday it had all weekend to get to Motorola. :-D

That's a fair point. I'll try to relax....for now. :)

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I just got the email from Moto that it arrived there. SO relieved!

I got the email this evening also (around 6:00PM) I've been so occupied with the Iphone 4S announcement and, my new Bionic, that I hadn't even thought about my Xoom. When I got the email, it surprised me. I guess that's good because, I would have been worrying right along with you LOL!!

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I got the email this evening also (around 6:00PM) I've been so occupied with the Iphone 4S announcement and, my new Bionic, that I hadn't even thought about my Xoom. When I got the email, it surprised me. I guess that's good because, I would have been worrying right along with you LOL!!

I'm glad people are getting the notifications. This seems like they're taking good care of us. I was only freaking cause I didn't have the tracking number and other people were getting confirmations when I hadn't....yet. So I'm pleased. Let's see how long it takes for them to get the Xoom's back to us now.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
According to my FedEx tracking, my Xoom was received at Moto at 10:00 am today. No email yet from them stating that they have received it yet.

mloebl

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Mine finally just showed up this AM... so I suspect they got quite the deluge of units. Very much relieved now. Note to self, next time less excitement and grab the tracking number :)

-Mike

bigguy_132

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Mine was received yesterday and upgrade installed. I am waiting for Moto to ship it back have not seen it update yet however with a tracking number. Hope it goes out soon, would like to get it back by Friday.

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Sweet. Mine still says it's been received but nothing further has been done. I'll keep an eye on it throughout the day. I'd like to see people start getting return tracking numbers, though. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord