I hard reset my Samsung Galaxy S6 but stuck on end license agreement and won’t launch

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Due to battery issues, I was forced to hard reset my Samsung Galaxy S6. After factory reset, I reboot the phone and “Welcome” appears where you need to choose language. After I chose the language, I clicked “Next”. The next page is the wifi section. When I was already connected to wifi, I clicked “Next” again, and transferred me to Samsung End License Agreement. I ticked the box to check everything and clicked “Next”. When a pop up appears, I clicked “Agree”. Then I was transferred to the “Welcome” page again to choose the language. The same process repeats after End License Agreement. I was stuck with the it and the phone won’t launch. How can I fix this? By the way, my phone was unlocked when I bought it.

Thank you.

JessM24

Jun 26, 2018
Visit site
Hi! I’m the one who ask the question on this thread. I did factory reset 3 times already but it’s still the same. I was still stuck at EULA and just keeps going back to “Welcome” where you have to choose language over again. Any other recommendation? I’m using unlocked Samsung S6 G920T. Help please.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I can't tell you exactly how it happens, but it's definitely something that can occur. (Sorry, I'm not expert enough for that level of explanation!)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elizabethstephen