I hate posting in forums. Can you help me get over that?

TheSourceWhisperer

Jan 17, 2017
Visit site
Tl;Dr - Skip first 3 parapraphs to get to my point

Ah! My somewhat beloved S7 is such a wonderful device. It is quite an ego boost to know that I have more reach than the kings, queens, and emperors of long ago. Poor Augustus!

I do envy them a bit in one regard; they will never know the sadness that impeaches my heart when a page malfunction disrupts my 1st amendment posturing. Often while preparing a eloquent riposte to a forumer who disagrees with my opinion on any given topic, my text is assaulted by the fiendish gremlins that reside within my phone.

Although I have yet to capture any of these beastly evil-doers, rest assured that I will not go easy on them once captured. My interrogation methods can be quite persuasive...

Translation: Is there an app that I can use on any forum that makes it easier to post on them? One feature would be to autosave everything I type to my cloud storage, and this would work like non-destructive film editing, so any text I backspace or otherwise delete would still be preserved.

The app would recognize that I am typing something into a message box, and bring up a word processor that is not subject to the volatile whims of these message forms. Knce I have reviewed my message, I would tap a button and it would insert it flawlessly into the forum, and adhere to its formatting requirements.

Last edited:

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
On my phone or on my computer, any time I want to make a lengthy post to a forum I use a word processor or formal text editor to compose the post, save to disk, spell and grammar checks, save to disk, copy and paste into the forum edit box.

anon(9485947)

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Tapatalk gets my vote for browsing on forums and replying to this...

If I really wanted to do something big/lengthy /clever I tend to wait till I can do it on a PC, with a larger screen and proper keyboard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treyrday86