I have a G4, you have questions — ask away!

LadyMomo032173

Nov 19, 2016
Visit site
Is there a search option for this forum I am missing? I'm sure someone has already asked and answered how to screenshot with the LG G4, but wow I'd spend years trying to find it without a search bar?

LadyMomo032173

Nov 19, 2016
Visit site
I'm sorry I can't answer your question, but could you please tell me where you found a search option for this forum I also have a question I'm sure others have asked but can't even find the darn search bar

ackmondual

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
It's volume down + power button at the same time.

Alternatively, you can use the LG G4's built in utility as well. Looks like a rounded square with a line/"pen" touching it.
To put it on the Home Touch Bar, navigate to:
Settings --> Display tab --> Home And Touch Buttons --> Button Combination

BeausMyBoy

Nov 22, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys,

How's everyone with their LG G4? I might be offered a new phone since my phone has issues with Three's new 4G low frequency band. They'd offer me a G4 which is a cracking phone. Are you guys still happy with it?

Cheers,

Crisdean

I don't care for it. I am on my 2nd phone and keep having issues. It blows throughs batteties, constantly changes settings automatically and I keep getting the "Unfortunately home has stopped" error.

rcrew9

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I want to know that which smartphone will be good to buy because some people are saying that the Galaxy S6 is much better than the LG G4. But from the deep inside, I really wanna know about the goods things of LG G4 that aren't present in Samsung S6 so that I can satisfy my feelings, you know!
LG G4 specs and features – Comparison with Samsung S6 | ITSDiscocery
That's easy: knock-on/of, replaceable battery and microSD slot. Other than that... I don't know. I went from a Galaxy S4 to a LG G3 because the S5 was only 16gb. The G4 was the next step because the S6 is missing the two features that are non-negotiable for my needs. I have throttling issues, lag in animations and actions...My son's G3 is faster than my G4. My next phone will be the S7.

Brendlyn

Feb 11, 2017
Visit site
Hi umm,
I just got my new LG G4 phone and umm I'm a fourteen yr old girl and I don't know how to use it. But whenever I wanna send a text messages it says "No USIM card."
What does that mean?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001