I have a puk code lock on my phone

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My phone locked me out and wanted my puk code. I put in and then my pin, good I thought. The next day its asking me for the puk code again! I called Metro pcs 3 times and they were worthless!! I don't want the enter pin to get in phone Everytime and what's with the puk code again. I've checked my security settings, I've turned my phone off and on. Metro had me get in the settings again and I followed the instructions and it locked me out AGAIN. Help!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The PUK code message means that you tried to enter the unlock code (and did it wrong or entered the wrong number) too many times. You need to enter that, then enter the proper unlock code for the SIM, or go back to the carrier or MVNO the phone was on originally. (A MetroPCS phone will work on MetroPCS or TMobile without proper unlocking - that's it.)

If it's a MetroPCS phone and you're on MetroPCS, bring the phone into them when it's asking for the PUK code and ask them to please fix whatever their system broke. (They'll probably just replace the SIM.)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana