I haven't been this disappointed since the Galaxy S4. Haven't sold my Pixel 6 Pro but bought the S

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I guess shame on me for getting fooled twice by Google. The first Pixel and now the 6 Pro.

Connectivity don't you think is important. I just got sick of my P6P randomly disconnecting 3-4 a day.

This is definitely my last purchase from Google.

Anyways, I ordered the Green 256GB. Hopefully, it gets shipped early not the 3-4 weeks ETA.

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Congrats on the purchase. I too have moved from the Pixel 6 Pro to the 256GB S22 Ultra and it's been substantially better in terms of bugs/issues for me. Hopefully it's better for you too.

Last edited:

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Nice !! I'm enjoying the S22 Ultra as well but at the same time still love my Pixel 6 Pro. I don't have any issues with either and both are great for me.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I guess shame on me for getting fooled twice by Google. The first Pixel and now the 6 Pro.

Connectivity don't you think is important. I just got sick of my P6P randomly disconnecting 3-4 a day.

This is definitely my last purchase from Google.

Anyways, I ordered the Green 256GB. Hopefully, it gets shipped early not the 3-4 weeks ETA.
Agree. My 6 pro is going on sale this weekend after driving S22 Ultra while 256gb for a week. Not a single connectivity issue or other strange issues I was having with 6 pro for 2 months.

Seems like Samsung beat Google at their own game when it comes to software bugs.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Congrats on the purchase. I too have moved from the Pixel 6 Pro to the 256GB S22 Ultra and it's been substantially better in terms of bugs/issues for me. Hopefully it's better for you too.
Agree. My 6 pro is going on sale this weekend. Connectivity issue sand random annoying bugs got to me. Zero issues on my S22 Ultra

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Doesn't look like a great time to purchase a used Pixel 6.
8dxmNMq.gif

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
My only disappointment with Samsung is the 3-4 weeks for delivery. LOL

I went to the Samsung Store before decided to order and was immediately sold.

I guess I can also blame Samsung for me buying the P6P. If only they released the Note 21 Ultra, this could've been all avoided.

Go0gle

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
I have used Google/Pixel phones as my personal daily-driver since the original Galaxy Nexus in 2011. The Pixel 4XL was the last Google phone I owned as they took the Pixel 5 so far down-market that it no longer met my needs. Got the S21U instead and was extremely happy. Based on my positive experience with the S21U, I skipped the Pixel 6 Pro as well and went for the S22U and I will probably be a Samsung convert for the foreseeable future. My wife uses an iPhone and I also have an iPhone issued to me for work so I get lots of exposure to different phones. The camera setup, screen, design, and under-display fingerprint reader on the Samsung products are just so far ahead of everyone else (particularly Apple) that it is by far my favorite of the bunch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yeezygaplogo