I love my Xooms.

freeky1

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I said "Xooms" as in two of them. I've had mine since April and just bought one for my wife. Mine is the 3G...hers is the wifi. Both have Android 3.2 and run great. Who else loves their Xoom?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Alder5

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Just posted this in another thread:

I received mine as a birthday present little over a month ago and it has paid off, more than actually. My back went out about a week ago and this baby has been a workhorse. It has been on a steady diet of email (using Enhanced Email) , Quickoffice HD Pro, Logmein, Dolphin Browser, SIGNificant (if you need to sign anything this program is perfect) and Motoprint to mention a few.

I have to give all the above programs credit, they all worked at least as well as advertised and a few went beyond my expectations. Most importantly, not on of those programs gave me the dreaded "Forced to Close" message. :)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Major

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
As a first generation device, it gives up very little to the competition, and nothing that would entice me to switch. Chalk me up as a satisfied customer.

icedhot

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
we got 3 when it first came out. My wife, bro in laws & I absolutely love it. We use it to browse the web, pics, games, & navigation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CsPerry