I might be back soon with a Midnight Black 512GB Note 9 - Call me crazy !

ak_r7

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Ordered the 512GB Ocean Blue Note 9 on launch day. Had it for about 30 days and under peer pressure sold it and got thew iphone XS Max 512GB.

Now, I'm sick of this boring old iPhone SX Max.

Thinking about ordering up a new Note 9 in Midnight Black 512GB model from Verizon.

it will cost me about $600. just to return the Max to Verizon and have them send me the note 9 on the payment plan.

Crazy, Yes but I miss the note 9.

As a current Icrap user and ex Note user i completely agree with you.
I spent almost $980 buying the worthless POS Iphone7+. And what do i get in return?
#I have to pay $1.5 every month for Icloud because the default one filled up.
# Native mail app/ file explorer is a Joke!
# Charging is painfully slow (even after using an ipad charger)
# The F'king "dongle" to connect headfone because there is no 3.5mm jack. If i loose dongle - i have to pay (again) to get it!!
# This iphone7+ is almost an year old and sometimes it slows down/ wont connect to internet for no reason!
So, to Sum up - if you need a powerhouse which can minimise the need for using a PC - Get the Samsung Note!!
If you are on a budget - get the One plus 6T..
# If you are a moron/ like to showoff / only use phone for calls/msgs with no productive work involved- get an iphone.
( i was a moron to get an iphone :( . My next phone would be Samsung Note 9 for Sure)

note1note9

Sep 14, 2018
Visit site
As a current Icrap user and ex Note user i completely agree with you.
I spent almost $980 buying the worthless POS Iphone7+. And what do i get in return?
#I have to pay $1.5 every month for Icloud because the default one filled up.
# Native mail app/ file explorer is a Joke!
# Charging is painfully slow (even after using an ipad charger)
# The F'king "dongle" to connect headfone because there is no 3.5mm jack. If i loose dongle - i have to pay (again) to get it!!
# This iphone7+ is almost an year old and sometimes it slows down/ wont connect to internet for no reason!
So, to Sum up - if you need a powerhouse which can minimise the need for using a PC - Get the Samsung Note!!
If you are on a budget - get the One plus 6T..
# If you are a moron/ like to showoff / only use phone for calls/msgs with no productive work involved- get an iphone.
( i was a moron to get an iphone :( . My next phone would be Samsung Note 9 for Sure)

I feel your pain haha. I just upgraded to the note 9 and my previous phone was an iPhone 7

note1note9

Sep 14, 2018
Visit site
Mine was a DiePhone 8+. i have never in my life had to buy so many charging cords...

I just met the most obnoxious and ignorant iPhone fan today.. he realised I was using an android phone and he said "omg you're using an android??" Like he sounded like he judged me harshly for that.

And here comes the ignorant part. He told me he wanted to buy the latest iPhone and I said "iPhone Xs?" And he replied "when's it out?".. I was speechless

Beansr519

Nov 28, 2018
Visit site
I just met the most obnoxious and ignorant iPhone fan today.. he realised I was using an android phone and he said "omg you're using an android??" Like he sounded like he judged me harshly for that.

And here comes the ignorant part. He told me he wanted to buy the latest iPhone and I said "iPhone Xs?" And he replied "when's it out?".. I was speechless

some of these fanboys and fangirls are ridiculous! they go with whats "popular" instead of making their own decisions

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

😁🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

note1note9

Sep 14, 2018
Visit site
some of these fanboys and fangirls are ridiculous! they go with whats "popular" instead of making their own decisions

Hahaha so true. Well to be fair he is really basic. Like a basic girl in a guy's body. And he also said "android camera photos look like they came from a CCTV" Lolol. This guy I give up on..

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I finally got my note 9 a weeks ago and love it! My only complaint is it seems to take a little longer to charge than my Note 8 did, but I guess that's because of the battery size. I was trying to get the 512/8 black note 9 but the deals they've had on the 128/6 note 9 was to good to pass up. So I got the ocean blue because I had to have that yellow s-pen! Plus the blue looked better than I expected in person. Of course I slapped on a yellow textured d-brand skin to get that Wolverine effect and I'm a happy guy!

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Mine was a DiePhone 8+. i have never in my life had to buy so many charging cords...
I have a iPhone 8+ (backup for my note 9) And the battery on that thing is actually very impressive. It could be because I don't really have any apps or accounts synced to the 8+ but it's had great battery life like probably 6-7hrs sot. My note 9 has all my apps and all my accounts pulling on its battery so I'm getting about 5hrs sot at best. I wonder how my note 9 would do if I ran it bare bones?... Oh well together I'm enjoying using both. Note 9 is like my premium tuxedo device and the iPhone 8+ is my work horse.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I finally got my note 9 a weeks ago and love it! My only complaint is it seems to take a little longer to charge than my Note 8 did, but I guess that's because of the battery size. I was trying to get the 512/8 black note 9 but the deals they've had on the 128/6 note 9 was to good to pass up. So I got the ocean blue because I had to have that yellow s-pen! Plus the blue looked better than I expected in person. Of course I slapped on a yellow textured d-brand skin to get that Wolverine effect and I'm a happy guy!

Nice, can you post a picture with the yellow skin on it?

Beansr519

Nov 28, 2018
Visit site
I have a iPhone 8+ (backup for my note 9) And the battery on that thing is actually very impressive. It could be because I don't really have any apps or accounts synced to the 8+ but it's had great battery life like probably 6-7hrs sot. My note 9 has all my apps and all my accounts pulling on its battery so I'm getting about 5hrs sot at best. I wonder how my note 9 would do if I ran it bare bones?... Oh well together I'm enjoying using both. Note 9 is like my premium tuxedo device and the iPhone 8+ is my work horse.

before i sold my iphone 8+, i tested it against my Note 9 to make sure i was making the right purchase for what i needed. during that time, over the course of 3 days i was walking around with 2 phone, both having pretty much the same apps (well all the apps that were on both android and ios) the same emails, pretty much the same everything. with all of the meetings and notes and memos that i had to take, in a 4 hour period, the iPhone was at 40%-50%, while the Note 9 stood strong at about 60%-70%. Now, **THIS IS SOLEY MY OPINION BASED ON HOW I USE MY PHONES** (i dont want to get crucified for what i'm about to say, lol!) in my honest opinion, i think it has a lot to do with the apps that are on the phone, but for me, the Note 9 just works better with my life style. i'm usually at work 8-10+ hours a day, Monday through Friday, and with my iPhone, the way that i used it, that means at some point of the day, my phone will be on a charger! i purchased a mophie charge stream powerstation wireless XL (which is worth it's weight in gold in my book!)with 10,000mAh and would carry it around with me to charge my phone via wireless connection...i have yet to use it on my note 9!

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
before i sold my iphone 8+, i tested it against my Note 9 to make sure i was making the right purchase for what i needed. during that time, over the course of 3 days i was walking around with 2 phone, both having pretty much the same apps (well all the apps that were on both android and ios) the same emails, pretty much the same everything. with all of the meetings and notes and memos that i had to take, in a 4 hour period, the iPhone was at 40%-50%, while the Note 9 stood strong at about 60%-70%. Now, **THIS IS SOLEY MY OPINION BASED ON HOW I USE MY PHONES** (i dont want to get crucified for what i'm about to say, lol!) in my honest opinion, i think it has a lot to do with the apps that are on the phone, but for me, the Note 9 just works better with my life style. i'm usually at work 8-10+ hours a day, Monday through Friday, and with my iPhone, the way that i used it, that means at some point of the day, my phone will be on a charger! i purchased a mophie charge stream powerstation wireless XL (which is worth it's weight in gold in my book!)with 10,000mAh and would carry it around with me to charge my phone via wireless connection...i have yet to use it on my note 9!
Oh wow, well you definitely have a more accurate test then I do, because my iPhone 8+ has like 30 apps, while my note 9 has like 145. It's clearly not a fare comparison. I do everything on my note and use the iPhone for basically gaming and YouTube vids.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smit007