I might be back soon with a Midnight Black 512GB Note 9 - Call me crazy !

Beansr519

Nov 28, 2018
Visit site
Oh wow, well you definitely have a more accurate test then I do, because my iPhone 8+ has like 30 apps, while my note 9 has like 145. It's clearly not a fare comparison. I do everything on my note and use the iPhone for basically gaming and YouTube vids.

i only did this because i wanted to be sure that i wasn't just caught up in the hype of a new phone, and that this phone would be a true UPGRADE to something that would be a better fit for me than what i currently had. i was leary because i had been with Apple for about 5 years, so everything that i had was wrapped up in the Apple eco system, and now to switch would be a "world-changing" event for me... i knew i had the 14 day return policy, needles to say, the Note 9 wasnt returned!

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
So nice to have Samsung pay back and a MUCH better display than the iPhone XS Max. ;)

Side by Side the display on the Nein simply blows away the iPhone Max in every way.

ak_r7

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
before i sold my iphone 8+, i tested it against my Note 9 to make sure i was making the right purchase for what i needed. during that time, over the course of 3 days i was walking around with 2 phone, both having pretty much the same apps (well all the apps that were on both android and ios) the same emails, pretty much the same everything. with all of the meetings and notes and memos that i had to take, in a 4 hour period, the iPhone was at 40%-50%, while the Note 9 stood strong at about 60%-70%. Now, **THIS IS SOLEY MY OPINION BASED ON HOW I USE MY PHONES** (i dont want to get crucified for what i'm about to say, lol!) in my honest opinion, i think it has a lot to do with the apps that are on the phone, but for me, the Note 9 just works better with my life style. i'm usually at work 8-10+ hours a day, Monday through Friday, and with my iPhone, the way that i used it, that means at some point of the day, my phone will be on a charger! i purchased a mophie charge stream powerstation wireless XL (which is worth it's weight in gold in my book!)with 10,000mAh and would carry it around with me to charge my phone via wireless connection...i have yet to use it on my note 9!

The TRUTH is :
Apple is S**T.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
howdy there