I really want a oneplus 8t

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hey guys, Im coming from an iPhone se 2. I love it, besides the lackluster battery.

I do miss customizability though and I want something with actual bezels.

Im debating between OnePlus 8t and pixel 5, I see that OnePlus 8t has the ability to download Gcam, do you guys think "hold for me" will eventually be an apk?

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
A big factor will be size differences. The iPhone se is a tiny phone 4.7 inch screen when compared to the 6.55 inch oneplus 8t or even the 6.0 screened P5. So ask your self if you want a smaller or a large phone.

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, Im coming from an iPhone se 2. I love it, besides the lackluster battery.

I do miss customizability though and I want something with actual bezels.

Im debating between OnePlus 8t and pixel 5, I see that OnePlus 8t has the ability to download Gcam, do you guys think "hold for me" will eventually be an apk?
If you want an iPhone like experience on android I think the Pixel 5 is as close as you are going to get and it will be fine. I've had the Pixel 2, 3 and 4XL and they were all fine but all had issues and none were perfect. If you want rock solid hardware with great software and a solid camera experience, OnePlus is the way to go. I had a 6T before my 8T and took a lot of great pictures with it and I expect to do the same with the 8T.