I reckon I don't understand face unlock

w5cyc

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
So you still have to pull up the ring on HTC's lock screen before face unlock will work? What's the point of that, other than one extra layer of security that you don't need if you don't have something to hide?

On the Nexus S, I don't remember if it was a Nova Launcher feature or an ICS feature, but there was a way to bypass a lockscreen altogether. Just fire up the display and you were good to go. I can't find that feature for this phone. Is there a way to do it?

elvis077

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
The No Lock app is probably the best way to bypass Everything. But I want to bypass the lock ring and just use face unlock.. Any suggestions there?

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

j510

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
On the Nexus S, I don't remember if it was a Nova Launcher feature or an ICS feature, but there was a way to bypass a lockscreen altogether. Just fire up the display and you were good to go. I can't find that feature for this phone. Is there a way to do it?

Maybe ics feature ? My HTC view has this as a stock option on HC. Then again it might be a sense thing

Daniel Schlick

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Boy wasn't that a rhude response. I would think that if you feel you need to stsrt out a replu with "not to affend", then you probably shouldn't be replying! Have you ever been new to something, and wanted to have a question answered? Are you this rhude to new Amateur Radio operators? OMG, I hope not!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowbear