I rooted..now what.. a little lost

Theraker007

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
I am looking in particular for performance tweaks.. that will primarily increase my battery life and then secondarily increase the phones speed/performance.

I really have NO idea what to do now

spacecasespiff

Jan 23, 2010
Visit site
Check out xda forums for some good stuff. Really the only way to get those things are with ROMs. There some good ones. Still early for some of them but they will give you what you want. I'm sure there are things that you can do to get thise things without ROMs but I'm not sure what they would be. Its easy to do and as long as you follow the instructions from the developer you should have no issues. Its scary at first but once you do it once it gets easier and easier. Have fun

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

916x10

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
My general inexperience with android ROMs and phones is making sorting through that forum exceedingly difficult so far.
I can't speak for anyone else, but when I got my first Android phone and decided I wanted to root it and start flashing mods/roms and stuff, I did alot of reading. So much that when I finally decided to take the plunge I almost didn't need to read the directions on how to do what I was doing cause I had read them so many times and enacted it in my head just as much. Def gotta familiarize yourself with the OS, the terminology, the tools and the processes before you go for the gusto

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eojo support