I seem to have lost some sync features.

iknownothing

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
At some point today my "people" application stopped syncing actively with my Facebook account. I no longer receive notifications for Facebook updates in ky people widgets. In addition when I open the app Facebook status's are still displayed next to the face but have not been updated since what Looks like yesterday. Facebook status no longer scrolls under the contact in the dialer either. It's a really little thing but in my opinion its things like this that really set the evo apart from other high end Android phones. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tattrpuff

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
At some point today my "people" application stopped syncing actively with my Facebook account. I no longer receive notifications for Facebook updates in ky people widgets. In addition when I open the app Facebook status's are still displayed next to the face but have not been updated since what Looks like yesterday. Facebook status no longer scrolls under the contact in the dialer either. It's a really little thing but in my opinion its things like this that really set the evo apart from other high end Android phones. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

What version of Facebook are you on? If you are not on the newest...update. If you are on the newest...uninstall updates and reinstall the the newest update.

Just for reference please don't bump your thread. People will be more willing to help people that have searched and are patient. I know you've been pretty patient considering you bumped after 8 hours...but bumping comes off impatient to people that don't actually check posting times.