I think that OnePlus bribed all the blogs for positive reviews of a bad phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: The OnePlus 5 Review Thread

No most of the reviews are paid for sure.

Exactly zero of the 14 reviews on the first page of this thread are paid reviews. I don't know what reviews you have been able to verify are corrupted, but every single one of the ones in this thread legit.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

No most of the reviews are paid for sure.

Do you have evidence of this? If so please provide it.. otherwise let's not throw accusations around that have no weight to them and are actually insulting to the reviewers.

Thanks.

j4ee

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site

Exactly zero of the 14 reviews on the first page of this thread are paid reviews. I don't know what reviews you have been able to verify are corrupted, but every single one of the ones in this thread legit.

There is no way you or I can see the deal under the table, but you can sense it when you read it especially if you know the phone enough.

j4ee

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site

Do you have evidence of this? If so please provide it.. otherwise let's not throw accusations around that have no weight to them and are actually insulting to the reviewers.

Thanks.

If you have prove that they didn't get paid to do it, welcome to share as well.
There is no way you or I can prove they get paid or not.
But I have shown Samsung had paid in two cases to buy online comments, buy developers to promote events. And OnePlus has been cheating for benchmark and zoom. Why would you expect OnePlus do not buy reviews? OnePlus just made a phone that copy the iphone looking. You can even put a finger in front of the secondary camera of OP and somehow it can still zoom.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

If you have prove that they didn't get paid to do it, welcome to share as well.
There is no way you or I can prove they get paid or not.
But I have shown Samsung had paid in two cases to buy online comments, buy developers to promote events. And OnePlus has been cheating for benchmark and zoom. Why would you expect OnePlus do not buy reviews?

What does Samsung have to do with OnePlus? This isn't Samsung -- If you want to discuss them make another thread. OnePlus cheating on a benchmark also has nothing to do with paid reviews.

As I said until you can provide evidence please stop spreading random false statements that "most reviews are paid for sure" when you aren't providing the "for sure" part. It really doesn't have anything to do with this thread (which is reviews / talks about the OnePlus) and also has no backing.

If you have any additional questions please send me a PM. Thanks.

j4ee

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site

What does Samsung have to do with OnePlus? This isn't Samsung -- If you want to discuss them make another thread. OnePlus cheating on a benchmark also has nothing to do with paid reviews.

As I said until you can provide evidence please stop spreading random false statements that "most reviews are paid for sure" when you aren't providing the "for sure" part. It really doesn't have anything to do with this thread (which is reviews / talks about the OnePlus) and also has no backing.

If you have any additional questions please send me a PM. Thanks.

You cannot prove they have not got paid
So it is either
A - they got paid
B - they don't get paid
I cannot prove A is right doesn't mean B is right, we just both cannot prove they can get paid or not.
I have show OnePlus has been cheating on two..three..four ..I don't know how many? They had said the camera is just made for them but actually for OPPO as well but they don't agree they are part of OPPO, but the OnePlus phone is made by OPPO in India..another two lies right? Why do you believe a company that makes so many lies would not buy reviews?

Yes you are admin, you are just delete my replies, but we just talk logically here. Very simple, this company made so many lies, why do you believe they don't buy reviews like how Samsung did on buying online marketing?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

You cannot prove they have not got paid
So it is either
A - they got paid
B - they don't get paid
I cannot prove A is right doesn't mean B is right, we just both cannot prove they can get paid or not.
I have show OnePlus has been cheating on two..three..four ..I don't know how many? They had said the camera is just made for them but actually for OPPO as well but they don't agree they are part of OPPO, but the OnePlus phone is made by OPPO in India..another two lies right? Why do you believe a company that makes so many lies would not buy reviews?

Yes you are admin, you are just delete my replies, but we just talk logically here. Very simple, this company made so many lies, why do you believe they don't buy reviews like how Samsung did on buying online marketing?

So you said ... "FOR SURE" it is paid but have zero evidence of it being "FOR SURE" -- and your only evidence is that a completely unrelated / different company (Samsung) did it so OPO must have?

I guess if that logic works for you more power to you. It sure doesn't to me.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Sorry but "I can tell" is not good enough to defame OnePlus or any other OEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alakmalak