I turn to leather cover on my Samsung s9 plus

EMostafa

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
I have been a fan of Samsung phone for years, but my wife prefers iPhone. We often ridicule each other’s phone, Hah. But we have always used spigen or otterbox to protect our phones. Spigen case very thin, beautiful and I especially like the stand design. Otterbox is a bit bulky, but it works well in protecting the phone.

I recently got my Galaxy S9 Plus, and gave me a leather cover as gift. After using it for 3 months, I found the cover is good, it was the best phone case I have ever used.

The leather cover gave me a deep impression. Beautiful shape and color, soft touch feeling, can horizontal stand by the foldable back, magnetic closure, I don't even know where the magnet is, no trace, nice design and very easy to use. The front cover with 3 card slots and a pocket, I never use it carry my cards, because it can just hold 2 cards. But I have more than 8 cards.

Raise edges, with magnetic closure front cover, full covered side and corner made the leather cover has a stronger protection than normal case. I fell a few times of my S9+, although the corner leather abrasion few, but the cover always keep closed, so my phone is well protected.

Comparison of advantages

Advantages

Leather Cover:
  • Full protection
  • Magnetic closure
  • Genuine/PU leather, better touch feeling
  • Stand and wallet function

Normal Case:
  • Lighter, easy carry
  • Good protection
  • Cheaper

Recommendations:
1. Shieldon leather cover - The leather cover I'm using now.
111.png
2. Spigen Wallet S
222.png
3. Tucch Leather cover
333.png
4.Maxboost Leather cover
444.png
5. BENTOBEN Leather cover
555.png

Do you used a leather cover? What is your feeling? Thank you!

Mojave

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello......I also just got a S9 Plus phone (coming from my Galaxy S5). I never used a wallet type case on any of my phones......until now. Since the S9+ is much bigger than my S5 it makes for a tight fit in my coat pocket. It fits in my purse but with all the other crap I carry in my purse I wasn't comfortable just putting it in there. Yes.....my S9+ does have a case (Speck Presidio Grip case and also a Carved wood case) on it and a glass screen protector from Zagg.

So......I decided on a leather wallet case from iPulse. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6423637

There are times I just don't want to carry a purse for a quick run to the store or going out with my boyfriend.....but I did want to carry a few credit cards.....money and my drivers license. My main concern was having the screen not covered while in my purse even though it has a glass screen protector on it. One of my girlfriends uses a wallet case for her phone and once I saw how convenient it was I decided what a smart idea.....so I decided to get one for my S9+. Being delivered on Tuesday. Can't wait!!!

So I now have choices. If I'm going hiking in the Metro Parks or just taking the dog for a walk around the neighborhood......I can change my phone's case to meet my needs. Considering this phone was expensive I will have my bases covered!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000