[ICONS] [09/06] Blueprint White HD (67 Icons and increasing!)

brunodmjr

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Hello to all! Im a great fan of BlackedOut Black CM10 Theme X and its fellow Betterbean CM10 Theme Blue X and variants from Blackout 1911, they are nice monochromatic holo style themes and I was trying to find a suitable nice white icon pack that would fit in my needs of having a full black and white theme. After try a bunch of then, i was not satisfied with the design of the icons, thinking they are too polluted, full of fancy reflections, rounded borders and fancy stuff like that. So i decided to do my own icon pack, the way i like it. Now im here to share it with you:

I present to you....
Blueprint White HD
Download from Google Play Store

(BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD, BE PREPARED FOR ALMOST EVERYDAY UPDATES)

O-FDNyhMelSb6hr39Us9x8bVhIftxyJlA8-VmIvXfNrUAtyI2k2r0LKHFG_nfZK1CAk=w705

Featuring 67 icons (59 unique) xxhdpi (144 x 144) icons for now, i plan to do at last 15 icons per week, without compromising quality. Feel free to request icons, to suggest modifications, to blame me or to praise me!
I plan to release a free version this week. It will feature the android base icon and some popular apps like whatsapp and others.

IT SUPPORTS THE FOLLOWING LAUNCHERS: APEX LAUNCHER, NOVA LAUNCHER, ADW LAUNCHER, GO LAUNCHER, HOLO LAUNCHER, HOLO LAUNCHER HD, NEXT LAUNCHER 3D (MANUAL INPUT), ACTION LAUNCHER PRO. IT MAY SUPPORT OTHER LAUNCHERS.

(SOON A FREE VERSION)

LASTEST CHANGELOG
09/06/2013
Icons added:
- Shazam
- Shazam Encore
- Angry Birds
- Airdroid
- Strava Cycling
- Strava Run
- Endomondo
- Endomondo Pro

FULL CHANGELOG
Blueprint White HD Icon Pack Changelog - (or "are you fulfilling your promisse?")

IMAGES
ImXuqsrdNyYQuEW8ZqEvjxXwm_geJPKCDW972ScoZylXjz9i4qzki6GNS6fdfX4-GIZ0
cenfN-T7wVJfm60d4tkdjhKaA8tyNpb9On-QJHkE7YbICcI50x0jCdpuHhSvP0yZRw
pNmDboWMXt1eZVLfXtdmW18KtKNjgwNVOLax2Uxq8AGbIEMI9ABA79oST0sLepS7G_g

All i ask you is a beer in exchange for it! :)

Hope you like it and thanks for your attention!

Last edited: