ICS rolling out to general population of wifi xooms

kbboykin

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I have this on my USB flash drive and can flash it using the OTG method. My XOOM has not gotten the OTA notice yet. Is there any advantage to waiting for the OTA or should I just go ahead and flash via the OTG now?

clownin72

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
damn push push push to my xoom already, dont know how many times i can keep pushing the system updates tab over and over lol

grantheppes

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
Has this broken Outlook for anyone? My Dad said his outlook wasn't working once he updated.

(His corporate account, he always calls it Outlook).

Update:
I recommended that he re-enter his account info and it worked again.

Last edited:

deckem

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I should add, although I got the update this morning (OTA) - tonight I'm going to factor reset my Xoom to make sure the experience is totally clean and uncluttered, out of the box.

It's like upgrading Windows, I find. You can do an in-place upgrade and retain your settings, but the performance will suffer. Or you can wipe all and install fresh.

nrweaver

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I still haven't got the updating keep checking it about every half an hour. I have in the past got my updates right after hearing they were out. I've been using ICS on my Galaxy Nexus and I really like it on there so I cannot wait to get it on Xoom.

DrWu

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Is it confirmed that this is only going to Wifi Xooms for now? Any one with a 4G Xoom have the update yet?

greytrey

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Here in NY, just turned on my Xoom and the ICS update was waiting for me! This is awesome!!! Looks to be running smoothly, quickly and flawlessly...once again, my investment in the Xoom is proving to be worth every penny!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois