im in love...

Shad0w26

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I freaking love this phone !!!!!! I don't miss my blackberry one single bit. The 4G speed in my area is definitely faster than 3G (compared to my blackberry). I will post more when I get home! Typed this on my Inspire with no problem.

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
i picked mine up this morning and its awesome.. now to just learn the ins and outs of the phone.. next on the agenda is a case and car charger... dumb ass me forgotten my gift card to apply to the phone when bought it. guess ill use it for accessories.

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I took tomorrow off so I can be at the store 5 minutes before they open. I've been antsy as hell all day reading what you guys/gals are posting about it. I think I'm in for a world of joy.

_berver

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
It definitely is nice. The screen is very beautiful and responsive. Although I've had to restart it twice because the accelerometer quit working. Something I have to keep my eye on cause I'll be honest, I don't remember the last time I restarted my iPhone for any reason :O..... *runs and hides*

grasstrout

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I just got my Inspire today, my last device was my trusty nexus 1...and the inspire is amazing!!!! I love it! It's fast, no lag, but i'm not seeing any "4G" speeds, it's showing I'm on H+, but i'm getting the same speeds on a speed test as my N1...2.5 - 3 mbs down

snilloconator

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I freaking love this phone !!!!!! I don't miss my blackberry one single bit. The 4G speed in my area is definitely faster than 3G (compared to my blackberry). I will post more when I get home! Typed this on my Inspire with no problem.

Couldn't agree more! I just moved away from BB as well. I honestly don't know why they say the email system is second to none on BB. I set all but my live account up and emails are fine.

sw33ndawg

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I just got my Inspire today, my last device was my trusty nexus 1...and the inspire is amazing!!!! I love it! It's fast, no lag, but i'm not seeing any "4G" speeds, it's showing I'm on H+, but i'm getting the same speeds on a speed test as my N1...2.5 - 3 mbs down

it says H+ up top but it is not running hspa+ yet. check under settings > about > network. you'll see :)