I'm looking for the USA version Lollipop for Galaxy Note Pro 12.2

Yolanda Nelson

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
I have the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 wifi (S-900) running kitKat, and I am looking for the Lollipop version for it. I keep seeing forums dated back in June of 2015 saying that it will be rolled out in a few months but nothing after August 2015. Totally weird, I have check in using Kies and it says that my tablet is using the newest version.
Android version: 4.4.2
Build#: KOT49H.P900UEU0ANA3

If anyone knows where I can get the Lollipop version for this tablet it would be greatly appreciated.

Yolanda

DennisOS2

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
There are many out here who would like Nougat or even MM. Some won't buy a 12.2 because the won't be a Samsung version of either of those two. Because many of the device manufacturers add their own code to Android to provide better compatibility or their own functionality trying to obtain/install just any generic version of LP may cause your device to brick. If you browse the XDA Developers' site you might find at least a 12.2 compatible, but not likely containing all of the Samsung specific functions that are a part of factory units. I used XDA for years to keep a TouchPad alive (and better) long after Palm/HP abandoned that great tablet. You might have similar success. If you do, keep us posted.

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe