In stock! bestbuy.com

SpikeJones

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I saw some article on another Android site that this was a big oops by Best buy . Guess we'll see next week.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

I saw this something like this as well.

It is located here

It's a post on androidpolice, and they state that,

"It appears this may have been a special offer limited to select customers who preordered a different color that was delayed, and that the web page was set up to never run out of stock. The shipping date may be completely wrong, as well. We're waiting on a response from Best Buy to confirm, but given that it's a holiday, we're not expecting it until Monday. We advise you not to order."

I really hope this isn't true. I placed my order on the 24th of December, but I haven't gotten tracking info yet. I can only assume that it is because it's a holiday today. Hopefully a confirmation and more info comes soon.

SpikeJones

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
People have gotten conformations though, haven't they?

Not that that means anything. For all we know, they could go on backorder, or be deleted, or nothing could happen at all. All our order pages could be up forever, with no tablet ever being sent, and the status of our orders indefinitely being processed.

Ugh.

-Also, to those who have gotten confirmations, where did you get them? Were they emailed? Or are they on your order status page?

My order status page has not been updated yet, most likely because it is a holiday. However, because I needed to do financing on my tablet, I did my order over the phone. The woman on the phone was very nice, and after placing the order with her, she said it should be delivered between 12/29/11 and 1/3/12. Hopefully I will get a confirmation that I can see with my own eyes soon. But like I said above, it may not mean anything.

Last edited:

Spyderhd

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
This is what I got via email. Plus my card was charged the full amount as well. Order page says ships in 0-1 days. That's actually updated from when I placed the order. We shall see what tomorrow brings.

Asus-Transformer Prime TF201 Tablet with 32GB Memory-Gray-TF201-B1-GR SKU: 4038674

Order in process of being fulfilled. Estimated arrival date: 12/29/2012 -01/03/2012

SpikeJones

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm. Is it bad that it's verbatim?

I guess BB could have sent out a mass email to all the people who ordered. But wouldn't you think the email would differ from person to person? or no?

bobby james

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
That's what mines says too. I hope this is not BS I really should've preordered but I have best buy gift cards and reward certificates so I have no choice but to get it from them. Hopefully we'll all have primes between the 27th and the 3rd.

djensen9367

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
i ordered mine on 12/24, got the 17.00 shipping, it says 12/28 so not the same mail. i also ordered it on a credit card in the morning then got got my bb card that afternoon. i called, the rep made the change to the bb card with no interest, said great, this is at the warehouse so should be no problem for the 12/28 delivery.

SpikeJones

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
i ordered mine on 12/24, got the 17.00 shipping, it says 12/28 so not the same mail. i also ordered it on a credit card in the morning then got got my bb card that afternoon. i called, the rep made the change to the bb card with no interest, said great, this is at the warehouse so should be no problem for the 12/28 delivery.

Best of luck to you!

I wanted to choose the 17.00 dollar shipping, but this is a gift from my parents, and I didn't want to add 17 dollars to an already large price. I'll just be happy if the tablet arrives in the time frame that is being sent out.

roskopi

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Today is a Holiday, so I doubt anyone gets a shipment notification. I ordered mine at 4pm on 12/23, and cc was authorized for the full amount. Still a pending charge and hasn't cleared yet though. I also choose the 17.00 shipping for delivery on the 28th and am not holding my breath. I was burned by 3 seperate pre orders. I did snag a Galaxy Tab 10.1 on sale that I may end of keeping if this last.attempt for a Prime falls through like the rest have...

lazzerus

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I got an shipping confirmation, but when I checked it it was for the dock only... Not even sure what color it will end up being.

Quick update, they did proccess the whole payment, so maybe they will come through with it.

ebb3

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
ordered mine friday @ 5:30pm EST with the express shipping. just got a shipping confirmation, will post when it actually shows that its picked up.

Kevin_G_Sanchez

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
Mine got shipped!!!!! I order it on 12/23. Ordered the grey color. Got a tracking number too!! I paid for express shipping. Hopefully i get it tomorrow!!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick