In stock! bestbuy.com

jkvato

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I plugged it in and played with it for a few hours. It finally got its 8 hour charge that night.

As if we're going to wait 8 hours after getting it in our hands!

jkvato

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Alright well I called ASUS. They sent me all of the RMA info that I need to send it back. They want me to pay to ship it to them and they said that if they believe I damaged the tablet that they wont replace it and will charge me to fix it. What the hell? I haven't even had this thing long enough to damage it nor would I want to

If you bought it from Best Buy, I understand that you can take it back to a store. Personally, I'd try to get it resolved through Best Buy before going through Asus. Just my $0.02.

shartOFwar

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
If you bought it from Best Buy, I understand that you can take it back to a store. Personally, I'd try to get it resolved through Best Buy before going through Asus. Just my $0.02.

Ok so I called best buy oddly enough before your post just to see what my options would be and the customer service rep said that he looked through his system to see if any prime's were available for preoder/shipment/exchange and the only thing that he could get to come up in his system was "coming soon" He said the best thing to do was bring it in to the store and get credit/refund for it. Man this just keeps getting worse. He tells me " well you could always get an ipad" If I saw him in person I would punch him right in the mouth! I am at a loss. I dunno what to do anymore. This is starting to become depressing

Spyderhd

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Mine looks like it will be in town tomorrow morning but not set for delivery till Tues. Going to ups tomorrow afternoon to see if its there and if I can get it. Hate thought of waiting all weekend knowing its just across town.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

FrogDog8276

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Okay I got my UPS tracking number after ordering around noon on the 24th with 2nd air delivery. It was scheduled to be delivered on the 28th but know its saying Jan. 3rd:

Louisville, KY, United States 12/30/2011 12:07 P.M. Arrival Scan
Oakland, CA, United States 12/30/2011 5:13 A.M. Departure Scan
12/30/2011 3:53 A.M. Arrival Scan
12/30/2011 3:19 A.M. Departure Scan
12/30/2011 12:38 A.M. Arrival Scan
Fresno, CA, United States 12/29/2011 9:03 P.M. Departure Scan
12/29/2011 6:19 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 12/29/2011 6:16 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

It made it all the way to Kentucky today and I'm in Lincoln Nebraska so hopefully it will get here early and I can get it tomorrow...:-\