In stock! bestbuy.com

malicefox

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
:( I ordered mine on 12/23 around 12pm PST with standard shipping and it has been in the "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." status for over 24 hours.

Hey Best Buy SEND THE TABLET TO UPS or Hey UPS, PICK UP THE DANG TABLET FROM BEST BUY.

I don't understand why it is taking so long for it to be transferred over. Best Buy told me they shipped the item yesterday and UPS said a label was created yesterday so where the heck is my tablet?

I know I am being a baby, but if it doesn't go out today I have to miss out on not getting it Friday and instead won't get it until Tuesday at the earliest.

Congrats to everyone else who got theirs or is getting it soon.

mine said the same thing until i got an "Out for Delivery" notice.

czm2000

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
:( I ordered mine on 12/23 around 12pm PST with standard shipping and it has been in the "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." status for over 24 hours.

Hey Best Buy SEND THE TABLET TO UPS or Hey UPS, PICK UP THE DANG TABLET FROM BEST BUY.

I don't understand why it is taking so long for it to be transferred over. Best Buy told me they shipped the item yesterday and UPS said a label was created yesterday so where the heck is my tablet?

I know I am being a baby, but if it doesn't go out today I have to miss out on not getting it Friday and instead won't get it until Tuesday at the earliest.

Congrats to everyone else who got theirs or is getting it soon.

I feel ya man. It does seem a little overboard but then when I think about you having to go around the horn 4 extra days I start to feel your pain. That's why I paid the $17 for 2 day. I didn't want to take that chance and end up sounding like a baby myself ;-) so anyway, mines in route to Syracuse right now and I'll have it tomorrow. Hope you get yours soon too.

SpikeJones

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I preorder from bestbuy.com back on nov. 22nd. I received it yesterday. The damage is right where the power button is if your holding it in landscape its the top left corner. Not sure exactly how it got damaged this way but the button and the metal frame right where that power button is, is completely smashed in. The button is non-functional whatsoever. the only way it powers up is when you plug it in to charge. Oddly enough there was absolutely no damage to the box or the padded bag it was sealed in. it had to have come from the factory like that before they sealed it in the packaging. I want to get a new one but I have no idea how the hell I would go about that being the fact that they are nowhere near being readily available. any ideas?

Try calling asus maybe? I saw on the xda forums some guy got two primes, one from BB and the other from office Depot, and both have broken charger ports. From what I recall, he called asus and they are replacing them. Hopefully I understood it right. Maybe try calling best buy?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

BigSkyThaiGuy

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Plot thickens guys. I just looked at mine. It has lightbleeds at two corners. I think I am going to hold on to mine and exchange it when it comes out in the store. What do you think? Anyway else have lightbleeds to report? Thanks!

allan1313

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I got mine. Wifi seems ok. Touch responsivenessis a little off. Will check settings for that. I dont like the stock keyboard.

Tried the riptide demo.....Awesome. Have to download shadowgun now.

chaguewood

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I feel ya man. It does seem a little overboard but then when I think about you having to go around the horn 4 extra days I start to feel your pain. That's why I paid the $17 for 2 day. I didn't want to take that chance and end up sounding like a baby myself ;-) so anyway, mines in route to Syracuse right now and I'll have it tomorrow. Hope you get yours soon too.

FINALLY got updated shipping info tonight. It says it is in Fresno as of 5pm PST tonight, but that it will be delivered here in Seattle by the end of day Friday. Do work UPS driver. Do work. haha

Cmotion

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I've been waiting for a shipping confirmation since the 24th. Are other people still waiting for the shipping confirmation?

Yep, since the 23rd... So far, nothing. Also paid for the most expensive shipping, which proved completely pointless

MeanGene56

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
ordered mine on 24th (actually ordered 2 that day one for nephew and one for me). Recieved one today, the other is UPS tracked to come in tomorrow though ordered 10 minutes apart and going to same location. havent even broken open box yet but looks okay at box level

FrogDog8276

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
ordered mine on 24th (actually ordered 2 that day one for nephew and one for me). Recieved one today, the other is UPS tracked to come in tomorrow though ordered 10 minutes apart and going to same location. havent even broken open box yet but looks okay at box level

What shipping did you use?

czm2000

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
Just got mine 20 min ago. I can't believe I just ordered this on Monday from Best Buy and it actually came today! I was holding my breath it wouldn't be a box of coal ;-)

Installing firmware now...

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Just got mine 20 min ago. I can't believe I just ordered this on Monday from Best Buy and it actually came today! I was holding my breath it wouldn't be a box of coal ;-)

Installing firmware now...

did you pay for expedited delivery? I've ordered mine in novemer 30 it should arrive next week tuesday...

SpikeJones

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Just got mine! It's absolutely perfect! I see nothing wrong. No light bleeds, the connector is fine, wifi is great, and it doesn't lag. Yippee!

czm2000

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
did you pay for expedited delivery? I've ordered mine in novemer 30 it should arrive next week tuesday...

Yepper. I felt $17 more than worth it not to have to wait the weekend to get it.

Everything is great except I do have the lag problem. No light leakage, GPS and wifi are fine, but I get that slight hesitation periodically. Not too bad unless you're trying to draw or write. I might try a factory reset. Someone mentioned that solved their lag problem. Wish I had remembered that before I just spent the last 4 hours getting it all setup, but hey, if it works it'll be worth it since its my only problem.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

shartOFwar

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Try calling asus maybe? I saw on the xda forums some guy got two primes, one from BB and the other from office Depot, and both have broken charger ports. From what I recall, he called asus and they are replacing them. Hopefully I understood it right. Maybe try calling best buy?

Alright well I called ASUS. They sent me all of the RMA info that I need to send it back. They want me to pay to ship it to them and they said that if they believe I damaged the tablet that they wont replace it and will charge me to fix it. What the hell? I haven't even had this thing long enough to damage it nor would I want to

drloomis69

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Just got my prime about two hours ago.ordered last fri from best buy....was surprised by how they shipped it.just the box in a bubble envelope.I expected a lot more padding fron best buy especially since it was shipped coast to coast.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick