In-store availability (AT&T corporate stores, Best Buy, etc.)

homebrewJet

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Just picked up a gray one (they also had a white). Sick phone so far, just trying to get acclimated with the size, as it does feel quite a bit larger than my S3.

And I didn't pre-order, I walked into my local AT&T store (Wayne, NJ) and they had them in stock.

Yeah - All the AT&T stores here have them in stock. I am stuck with Best Buy though, gkad you are liking it.

haison

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Just picked up my Titanium Grey one and it was love at first sight. My ATT is in a small town and they only had four grey ones in stock and no white ones.

Xertion3

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I went to an AT&T store in Tampa. The guy working there said his store only received 4 of them. And by the time I got there he had received calls from other stores checking availability. Glad I got mine early.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

ska916jedi

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm so possed off. I called like 4 BB's in Sacraemnto and none got them in. One said Tuesday they will receive them. I called 3 AT&T's and 2 said they are sold out and 1 said they have 1 blue left. WTF? LoL

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
All of my local AT&T Stores had the Titanium Grey models in stock. Non of the authorized retailers had them. Best Buy is still awaiting their shipments as well.

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
My local AT&T store had them in stock so I picked one up just now.
So far, it's fast and smooth. This is the best smartphone on the market period!

OneDeepForLife

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I called my best buy earlier this week and they said they'd get them in today but I went their this morning and they didn't have nothin so I broke down and just got mine at the att store they had plenty of phones but sadly no accessories for the phone

ska916jedi

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I called my best buy earlier this week and they said they'd get them in today but I went their this morning and they didn't have nothin so I broke down and just got mine at the att store they had plenty of phones but sadly no accessories for the phone

Lucky! I cakes about 4 more AT&T stores all are sold out. Anyone know if Costco, Sams, Radio Shack, or even Walmart will have them?