In the market for a new phone. Suggestions?

A

AC Question

Looking to get a new phone, wondering if i should wait till all these new phones are introduced. Running on an HTC ONE M7 still. Not big fan of the galaxies/notes. Looking for something smaller than the Note but don't mind something the size of LG G4. Kind of tired how slow my phones become.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Can you tell us more about what's most important to you? Camera quality? Screen quality? MicroSD slot? Heavy or light user interface skin? Unlocked or purchased through a carrier store?

tfrug

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Camera quality is a higher priority but not number one and along with the MicroSD slot, it is not necessary. I was hearing rumors of the new nexus coming out made by LG and was curious of that but many people say that the specs aren't always as good as some other phones out there. I'm a fan of the front speakers of the HTC but willing to part with it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Specs don't always tell the whole story. Moto phones (G and X) are a good example of this. If the software is well-optimized, it can run a lot more smoothly than phones with more raw power.

I agree, I'd wait to see how the upcoming Nexus 5 is reviewed. The original Nexus 5 is still an excellent phone, with the main drawback being its battery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamed-helmy