Incoming call pop-up company/organization name help

brotherman336

Oct 2, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

I am trying to understand what should be a simple problem, but finding it to be very difficult. For the life of me I cannot understand why my organization name will not show up in the incoming call popup notification that shows while in another application.

This is a screenshot with text edited for privacy from my friends Samsung Note8. It shows a large amount of information compared the next picture
want.jpg

This is my Samsung Note8 with the same contact information entered. This includes Contact name First,Last with Work title and Company name
note8.jpg

This is the pixel's dialer.I purchased the note8 because I feel this is a lost cause of having a quick view of people calling. I use my phone for business often and this is terrible when deciding to answer.
2019-10-01 23.37.13.jpg

I've tried using other applications to solve this, but cannot get over the frustration my friend's similar setup has this natively. I am not sure what version of Android he is running. Right now I know he is on AT&T and I am on Verizon. My other friend on Verizon has a note, not sure which version, which shows all of the information on call also.

I have tried factory wiping the Note8 and only adding contact in the phone list. Tried adding the information to Google contacts. Made sure hiding of contacts with no number was disabled.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!