[INDEX] EI22 Gingerbread ROMs/Themes/Kernels & Mods List

bonedaddy

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Have been using Legendary Rom with latest zip update and love it except...each time I leave wifi at work or home, phone can't find a mobile network either 3g or 4g. I won't get email and can't use browser. I have to go into settings and uncheck 3g, or reboot. Yes, I have good coverage where I am. Any ideas? Could this be a kernal thing?
And if i wanted to install a different kernal or the updated samurai one, all I would do is put on sd card, boot into recovery, and unzip it?

Last edited:
Reactions: mpoehling

flastnoles11

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Have been using Legendary Rom with latest zip update and love it except...each time I leave wifi at work or home, phone can't find a mobile network either 3g or 4g. I won't get email and can't use browser. I have to go into settings and uncheck 3g, or reboot. Yes, I have good coverage where I am. Any ideas? Could this be a kernal thing?
And if i wanted to install a different kernal or the updated samurai one, all I would do is put on sd card, boot into recovery, and unzip it?

If you want to update the kernel just download, boot into cwm, wipe dalvik cache, cache, and install from sd card like you would a rom. Hope this helps! :p

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

KWade96

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site

I installed Legendary and about 2 days later, I am unable to get a 4g connection. 3g works fine but 4g won't work in areas where I know 4g would normally work. Is anyone else having this problem???

flastnoles11

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I installed Legendary and about 2 days later, I am unable to get a 4g connection. 3g works fine but 4g won't work in areas where I know 4g would normally work. Is anyone else having this problem???

What verssion of legendary are you using? I get a fine 4g connection with rc1 rc2 rc2.1 and haven't ran 2.2 yet but there has been no mention of 4g not connection on the legendary thread on xda

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

KWade96

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Well, I've changed to SleeperROM. And the same thing has happened. After about 2 weeks, no more 4g connection. I don't get it. It couldn't be coincidence that it's happened around the same time after installing for both these roms. I'm relatively new to using custom ROMs but would it be something to do with the modems that they're using.

Unrelated issue is that recently I keep getting FCs on my Google Services Framework process. And whenever I use wifi tether, after a while my phone reboots itself.

Last edited:

mpoehling

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Thank You this is such a big help, now if it could be done on with Randomking's 3.3. I am looking for fat free and rooted, but was also looking for more go launcher apps in them, I like the go goodies. If you know of any please let me know.
Thanks again...Very Helpful
:D

adlebo

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
Can someone make a designated thread for cm7? There's a ton of info spread around different threads and I'm quite confused. It would be helpful to have it in one place!

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Can someone make a designated thread for cm7? There's a ton of info spread around different threads and I'm quite confused. It would be helpful to have it in one place!
We do have one, unfortunately it has already been buried in the list..

tag.png
[ROM] CyanogenMod 7.2.0 RC0 for Samsung Epic 4G SPH-D700 - Now wi

I'll run through and give it an update on the OP for features/version.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred