Infuse Screen Shots -- Post What You Got!

Trita629

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
SC20110703-115624.png

SC20110703-125231.png

SC20110704-190434.png

My homescreen changes almost every day. Haha

Trita629

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
No you don't need to be rooted. Mine just happened to be in those screenshots. I'm sure you can get away with just Launcher Pro Plus.

Last edited:

Greekguyrob

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
I've been looking for a way to capture screenshots. I was disappointed when I saw that my brothers Droid Charge had the ability to do so without an apparently or being rooted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

froggsrn

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Is there a screen shot app, rooted or non rooted, that will take a screen cape with a shake of the phone?
Yes, there is. It's called Screen Capture. I use it. My phone isn't rooted and it was free. You can set it so when you shake the phone it will capture and it can reside in your drop down. :cool:

froggsrn

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I wanted to root the phone, but I'm kinda scared. I don't really know what I'm doing and would freak if it screwed up my phone. This is my only phone (no home phone). I switched from an iPhone 3GS. So bored with how it looked and the UI was sooooo blah. I'm very happy with my Infuse 4G so far. :cool:

radiojh

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I wanted to root the phone, but I'm kinda scared. I don't really know what I'm doing and would freak if it screwed up my phone. This is my only phone (no home phone). I switched from an iPhone 3GS. So bored with how it looked and the UI was sooooo blah. I'm very happy with my Infuse 4G so far. :cool:

awesome, what all are you using?

Egidio

May 24, 2011
Visit site

I never thought about doing that on my iPhone 3G. With the Infuse, I was more comfortable, especially after reading the directions here.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacoxixon