Inspire 4g help!!!!!!

NuclearViolation

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I really need help. i recently switched from the crappy motorola backflip to the inspire 4g on craigslist. When i go it everything worked but it said i have no internet connection. Do i need to change my plan or something to change to 4g??? i need a lot of help. :'(

raver_returns

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I really need help. i recently switched from the crappy motorola backflip to the inspire 4g on craigslist. When i go it everything worked but it said i have no internet connection. Do i need to change my plan or something to change to 4g??? i need a lot of help. :'(

You may need to try a new sim card. Some people have said that their 3G card has worked fine, and some have not. Also check your settings. Got to Menu / settings / wireless and networks and make sure that "mobile network" is checked.

fernandezhjr

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site

The Inspire uses a different APN than the Backflip. Call AT&T and have them update your device in the system and provision your account properly.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

klauspabst

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I can only talk for att yes you have to register your phone for 4g with them.I had the same problem!