Inspire Case

tabsg3

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Is there a case for this beautiful INSPIRE that will make the ack of the phone completely flush? the camera protrusion is really aggravating me. O keep thinking i am gonna scratch the lens.

dcdenonda

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
speck makes a candyshell for the inspire that makes it flush, its what im using on my phone, it comes in a dark gray/black and i like it alot, i had the candyshell on all my iPhones in the past.
i think the case is really hard to come by because when we got the shipment in, I automatically had to buy it and there were only three in the shipment. the other two were sold quick along with the phone, look out for it in your at&t store. cost 35 bucks

jluke86

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I ordered an Inspire 4g case from HTCpedia.com. 1) The case, when it came, was labeled as a Desire HD case and it fits fine, so you should be good there. 2) The case I got was the black silicone case and the rubber protrudes out around the camera so that no part of the case will touch a surface the phone is resting on. Hope that helps some people.

loopy12

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
got the case mate pop case in...fits like a glove! and this is a nice looking case! very snug fit. has rubber inner shell with hard glossy outer that has rubber side pannels for grip and rubber buttons...is labeled for the desire hd.

the rubber side panels are nice..gives a secure feel in the hand! not at all bulky like otterbox.

Last edited:

threejean

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I just got the Speck Case yesterday from AT&T store. It a really nice case, fits great without adding too much bulk. Just wish it came in more colors than grey.

elrol

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Yea, i have seen those, but they were kinda expensive as I recall, though I do not remember the exact price. I am sure a lot of cases will come out in the next few months though.

loopy12

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
the case mate pop case is very nice. just order the one for the desire hd rather than the inpire 4g...they are the same case with a big difference in price...kinda shady on case mate's part.

tripper13

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the Empire Black rubber for the Desire cover for my Inspire from Amazon for 1.51 + shipping .. Fits perfect.. Very pleased