Instagram not letting me upload videos after 4.3 OTA update....any idea why????

timminsamanda16

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
OMG same thing here too and been happening for ages!! Been able to upload videos before my phone crashed, got it back from manufacturers and it was on a different system but much faster. But instagram doesn't allow the videos. After reading these comments, and numerous angry and annoyed reports to instagram, I am guessing its my phones system that is the problem!!! What a joke!!

dakicka

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
I spent 3 hours on the phone with Verizon, Samsung & Google Play and still no where. Verizon sent me out a replacement Samsung Galaxy Note II today thinking it would resolve the issue, but nope. I started Instagram right away and tried to upload a video and no luck. I am now cancelling my Verizon account because I discovered friends with the device on other networks (such as T-Mobile and AT&T) do NOT have this bogus uploading a video issue. So I think it's partly Verizon's fault (their version of Android 4.3 is not compatible with IG) and partly Instagram's fault (they've not responded to nor addressed this obvious issue). You can see hundreds of reviews on the Google Play store with angry Samsung Galaxy users stating they cannot upload video to Instagram. Unfortunately Instagram does not respond to the comments nor have they replied to any of the tech support e-mails I sent them. I've invested close to 14 hours troubleshooting this issue via phone, e-mail, etc. tech support and have now given up. I'm going to cancel Verizon and move to a new carrier because they could not resolve this issue. It's quite sad what we have to do when companies don't hear their customers' issues and do not address and fix them.

Jay West2

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
i spent 3 hours on the phone with verizon, samsung & google play and still no where. Verizon sent me out a replacement samsung galaxy note ii today thinking it would resolve the issue, but nope. I started instagram right away and tried to upload a video and no luck. I am now cancelling my verizon account because i discovered friends with the device on other networks (such as t-mobile and at&t) do not have this bogus uploading a video issue. So i think it's partly verizon's fault (their version of android 4.3 is not compatible with ig) and partly instagram's fault (they've not responded to nor addressed this obvious issue). You can see hundreds of reviews on the google play store with angry samsung galaxy users stating they cannot upload video to instagram. Unfortunately instagram does not respond to the comments nor have they replied to any of the tech support e-mails i sent them. I've invested close to 14 hours troubleshooting this issue via phone, e-mail, etc. Tech support and have now given up. I'm going to cancel verizon and move to a new carrier because they could not resolve this issue. It's quite sad what we have to do when companies don't hear their customers' issues and do not address and fix them.
let me just let you know now that you're gonna have the issue regardless of the provider. It's not them it's the software update. I have a note 2 with t-mobile (which i work for) and have had this issue since the android update. Honestly we all might as well get new phones like note 3 or s5 when it comes out this april

dakicka

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Yea, that's what the providers want us to do - spend $700 on a new device, after having dropped close to $600 on one 12 months ago. Not gonna happen for me! I'm furious with this. I HAVE spoken with a few people who have T-Mobile and AT&T and they are saying their Note 2 works fine. Weird. I'm upset with Instagram too for not responding to any bug reports.

dodong27

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I have a Note II, AT&T... It's been a few months now and still can't upload videos. It will give me an option if I want to send a report to Instagram, and I always do but still nothing. ****in irritating!

Chris Phipps

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Well one way you can upload videos to instagram. Is by going into your apps then going into MyFiles. Once in MyFiles go to videos. Now this next parts depends on where the video you want to upload. You need to find the video you would like to upload. Once you have found the video hold your finger on the video till a menu appears. Once the menu is up select share to then select instragram.

bvirag

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
That's not what people are asking. We know how to upload videos. The Galaxy's were having uploading issues. BUT ITS NOW SOLVED!! I updated my IG this morning & I can upload videos from my Note 2 again! Thanks IG for the fix! F u samsung.

dakicka

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Finally the nimrods at Instagram updated their App and as of 3/31/14 it now works for my Samsung Galaxy Note 2. O what a joy. I tell you, for them to take 5 months to resolve a known issue is NOT cool.

SOLUTION: Update Instagram to the newest version as of 3/31/14 and your Note 2 and other Galaxy devices SHOULD work flawlessly now.

br00klyniightz

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Hey ya'll have note 2 and i figure out its because you have too many pics or videos on your memory card i backed all my pics and videos on an usb flash drive and deleted all my pics and videos that were on my phone (stored on the sd card) and i was able to record and post a video instagram...hopes this helps

AdibAli

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
They just fixed it for Samsung phones. Video upload is still not working for HTC One. It's a flagship phone dammit and the issue has been around for MONTHS!

bvirag

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
That's not why actually dummie. If you would've read above, Instagram solved the problem. You just deleted all your **** for no reason lmao.