Intermittent problem: The other party cannot hear my voice.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
But its a perfect phone for me....simple...I dont use a phone for the internet.....not bulky in my pocket.

I can send texts...take good pictures...I can go on line if I need to.

I know I am behind the times but honest.,..its suits me and me needs.

I know its 4g....and one day 4 g wont work.
It's not about making calls and sending texts the whole OS is too far out of date meaning the core apps that support it's function are not updatable, Samsung stop supporting S voice services long ago , upgrade to something newer it doesn't have to be brand new just newer.

nicksmagpie

Feb 1, 2024
Visit site
It's not about making calls and sending texts the whole OS is too far out of date meaning the core apps that support it's function are not updatable, Samsung stop supporting S voice services long ago , upgrade to something newer it doesn't have to be brand new just newer.
As I was saying...I am more than happy with my 10 year old phone....I was hoping it maybe a simple prob.....

I hate throwing things away cos something newer is available.....I hate the throw away world we live in......all so wasteful.

Prob 75% of the time....I can take or make my call with no problem.....the other 25% I need to either call back.....or the other person call me...and it will work ok.

Hopefully with the help of the nice people on her I will solve my phones problem.

I dont intend to throw any money at it.

I am not a big phone user.....I may only make 4 calls in a week.

Not giving up just yet.....but I do understand your point of view.....and appreciate your input.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
As I was saying...I am more than happy with my 10 year old phone....I was hoping it maybe a simple prob.....

I hate throwing things away cos something newer is available.....I hate the throw away world we live in......all so wasteful.

Prob 75% of the time....I can take or make my call with no problem.....the other 25% I need to either call back.....or the other person call me...and it will work ok.

Hopefully with the help of the nice people on her I will solve my phones problem.

I dont intend to throw any money at it.

I am not a big phone user.....I may only make 4 calls in a week.

Not giving up just yet.....but I do understand your point of view.....and appreciate your input.
I understand your view but these phones are only collectibles now and should be had for such , I remembered mine but your trying to troubleshoot something this old who knows what can be , hardware, software? It been out of date for quite some time . If all your purpose is to make calls and text a flip phone can do the job for 30 to 40.00 dollars maybe less. Good luck on your quest all I can offer is my opinion .

nicksmagpie

Feb 1, 2024
Visit site
I understand your view but these phones are only collectibles now and should be had for such , I remembered mine but your trying to troubleshoot something this old who knows what can be , hardware, software? It been out of date for quite some time . If all your purpose is to make calls and text a flip phone can do the job for 30 to 40.00 dollars maybe less. Good luck on your quest all I can offer is my opinion .
Thank you Sir.

Reactions: mustang7757