Internal Sd says 9 gigs is being used

trigun123478

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
data  screenshot.jpg

So I'm on a custom rom that is 4.2.2 it created the sd card 0 thing. I have searched and searched for any files that could be taking up so much space but I can't find any. When I look at storage it says that 9 gigs is being used by something. I looked for any old back ups I had from twrp recovery, but under twrp/back ups there is nothing there. So I'm about to flash back to stock to fix it that way but has anyone else have any other ideas? Any help would be awesome.

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
View attachment 78206

So I'm on a custom rom that is 4.2.2 it created the sd card 0 thing. I have searched and searched for any files that could be taking up so much space but I can't find any. When I look at storage it says that 9 gigs is being used by something. I looked for any old back ups I had from twrp recovery, but under twrp/back ups there is nothing there. So I'm about to flash back to stock to fix it that way but has anyone else have any other ideas? Any help would be awesome.

Do you have any nandroid backups?

karn101

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Did you check both /sdcard and /media/data?

4.2.2 moves your file structure around so there may be some things left over you haven't seen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastura24