Iphone 12 mini 256 GB vs Google Pixel 6a

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I got an iPhone 12 mini, 256 GB, 100% battery health, and a new Google Pixel 6a. I could retain only one. Which one should I hold?

I am concerned about the iPhone's short battery life but the 256 GB is a positive.

Is the proportion of small screen iPhone small battery utilization equal to big screen pixel and a big battery? Will they provide the same amount of hours to use?

It would be great if you could help me to decide.

Thanks in advance :)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! That's a complex question, because it's much more than just the hardware, but also the OS. If you're very much locked into Apple's ecosystem, then it probably makes sense to keep the iPhone. But if you use Windows and don't have a lot of other Apple stuff, then it will depend more on what's important to you in a phone experience. You're asking on an Android forum, so probably 99% of the answers here will be to keep the Pixel.;)

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX