iPhone XS Max switch

BKKunz

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I let my wife talk me into switching from Galaxy S 9 plus to iPhone. Three days into it and I regret the move. I miss the play store, settings within the apps and the freedom to theme. It’s way slower than my GS 9 and seems too simple other than the billion settings in the settings app.
My two cents.

missy8787

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
I compared the screens on the iPhone max compared to my s9 and I like the s9 tons better I used to have iPhones but in my opinion iPhone seems behind to me and dont like that I cant make my phone my own

mmcclure0453

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
I have the iPhone XS and the Galaxy S9. I wish I would have never bought the iPhone. The S9 looks better, has a much better looking screen and is just much more fun to use. I will say that some of the pictures taken with the iPhone are a little better than those on the S9 but that's about the only plus in my opinion for the iPhone. Well, other than the usual FaceTime and iMessage positives. Used to be that I used an iPhone because they "just worked". Now I can say the same for my S9. I have no issues with it. It just works!

Last edited:

NIZMOZ44

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
Slower? It's much faster than the S9+. Turn off the animations. The processor is several generations ahead of anything Android has today. I own both and use both daily. One a work phone one personal. It takes a few weeks to adjust to either depending which way you switch.

I let my wife talk me into switching from Galaxy S 9 plus to iPhone. Three days into it and I regret the move. I miss the play store, settings within the apps and the freedom to theme. It’s way slower than my GS 9 and seems too simple other than the billion settings in the settings app.
My two cents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smuglur